Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Texans supposedly now want 3 1st rounders and a young QB to groom. Bears dont have a young QB to groom. Seems like the Watson sweepstakes are over for Pace.

Why the fuck would they need a young QB traded to them to groom when they can get that in the draft???

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Why the fuck would they need a young QB traded to them to groom when they can get that in the draft???

Maybe they arent impressed with the non-Lawrence leftovers?

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
If his eye surgery fixes the picks, he could be a gr8 qb maybe

Motherfucker better be getting some brane surgery while he's at it, so the Bears can eat some W's next season.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Guess Payton doesn't know anything about QBs....dont know why he wants him signed and talks good about Winston, who is apparently a bum on CBMB and its pro scouting department. If we can't have Watson, Carr or Rodgers.......Ill take him over the Bethards on the list. This guy kills the dumbshit people are saying on here.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Guess Payton doesn't know anything about QBs....dont know why he wants him signed and talks good about Winston, who is apparently a bum on CBMB and its pro scouting department. If we can't have Watson, Carr or Rodgers.......Ill take him over the Bethards on the list. This guy kills the dumbshit people are saying on here.

Yet, he couldn't beat out Taysom Hill, a RB with 13 pass attempts when Brees went down with an injury. Winston is a shit QB and a shit person. He's like a younger Cam Newton but with more baggage and a worse QB.

Last edited:

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
What's the point? That was b4 his eye surgery. It's said in Arians offense, ya can expect to throw picks in the first yr. Brady threw 3 in that last game.
Probably used the same surgeon as you do.

Oh wait! He seems color blind!

What a lame excuse, like he couldn't have opted to play with goggles or contacts.

Last edited:

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Yet, he couldn't beat out a Taysom Hill, a RB with 13 pass attempts when Brees went down with an injury. Winston is a shit QB and a shit person. He's like a younger Cam Newton but with more baggage and a worse QB.
I don't think his game is much like a younger Newton's.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If ur to lazy to hit play on video I posted, but get ur rocks off in the 30 int video, u should stop talking about the subject. The guy literally shuts all the bullshit down. Also I'll go with COACH and the guy on video over these asinine opinions in here. I mean what would the HC know about the guy he sees in the building, interaction with team and in practice.

Hill, 3 years in same system, over a new team guy, with no off-season, doesn't know offense coming from a completely different system....yeah that should be used as a "got'em" moment.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Who the fuck wants to see Foles over Winston...good got damn lord.....CBMB...where amazing happens

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I don't think his game is much like a younger Newton's.
No but he is a bigger bodied big armed overhyped QB that has the emotional maturity of a petulant child that is being elevated here by some merely based on his race. It would be like Ommy stumping for Ryan Leaf.

Last edited:

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
No but he is a bigger bodied big armed overhyped QB that has the emotional maturity of a petulant child that is being elevated here by some merely based on his race. It would be like Ommy stumping for Ryan Leaf.

Wow...lmao, wtf does his race have to dowith wanting him if Watson, Carr or Rodgers are no longer options?

Oh wait if we want Watson or Winston, we only want them because their black?

Last edited:

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Wow...lmao, wtf does his race have to with wanting him if Watson, Carr or Rodgers are no longer options?

Oh wait if we want Watson or Winston, we only want them because their black?
Wanting Watson vs Winston are 2 different things. What has Winston done to be a better option than even another year of Trubisky? Winston has a lower passer rating, higher INT% by a full % point, an 28-42 record and the most INT's by a QB in a season since Vinny Testeverde 33 years ago and is a sexual assault waiting to happen. He is shit at his job and even shittier at being a human.

I will cede that I erroneously attributed you desire to have him a Bear in part due to his race if you can cite anything that would make one think he is a better option than Fitzpatrick, Dalton, Garappolo, Trubisky, Taylor.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Makes reasonable arguments and I really don't know what Jameis' future holds but I tend to be less concerned about picks than most here, more concerned about type. I like risk takers but his last year in Tampa, he was throwing like he had been ruined by pressure and they were the bad type. Hope he turns it around but he's likely also not the best for for Nagy unless Nagy's finally got a handle on changing things up to fit players.

As for the Payton quotes, I think the commentator is reading in. Sounds like the Saints are interested in keeping Winston but they could already have made him an offer if they felt him the true successor.

What I find interesting is that he's basically a modern Day Brett Favre without the success and guess who Run and Shoot constantly dumps on?

Last edited: