TANKATHON SUPER BOWL! (BEARS PICK 1)

Luke

Liked Posts:
Man. that's a high SOS.
If that remains the same throughout the year, they will lose every tiebreaker accept with Washington.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
holy shit there are some bad teams this year ! So bears to tank and so are 9 other teams.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah, I don't think the Texans pass on Young either. Edit: oops too early, read that wrong. carry on.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
If the Texans end up picking lower than the Lions they'll try to make a deal and leapfrog them for QB2. They have the ammo.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Raiders, cardinals, and browns almost assuredly won't end up worse than the Bears. I don't think lions or saints will either. Redskins could.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
The Bears really should 'tank'. I don't think they will really even have to try because of how bad they are, but I could see them finishing between 5-7. Looking at the list of teams and there QBs, there should be plenty of them jockeying to move up. Seems like there will be 3-4 QBs off the board in the first round. Poles should be in a very good position here to take hopefully the best available T or WR and if not, able to move down.

- Lions
- Washington
- Seattle
- Raiders? Carr has an out after this year
- Houston
- Atlanta
- GB (Rodger retiring? Not sold on Love?)
- Tampa Bay (Brady finally hang it up?)
- Indianapolis
- Tennessee (1 year left on his deal and a potential out)
- Giants (Danny Dimes can't be their long term QB)
- Minnesota (Wanted a QB last year IIRC)

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Raiders, cardinals, and browns almost assuredly won't end up worse than the Bears. I don't think lions or saints will either. Redskins could.
I think the Bears split with the Lions but take Ls everywhere else. Looks like my 4-6 win prediction was a bit too homerish.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
The Bears really should 'tank'. I don't think they will really even have to try because of how bad they are, but I could see them finishing between 5-7. Looking at the list of teams and there QBs, there should be plenty of them jockeying to move up. Seems like there will be 3-4 QBs off the board in the first round. Poles should be in a very good position here to take hopefully the best available T or WR and if not, able to move down.

- Lions
- Washington
- Seattle
- Raiders? Carr has an out after this year
- Houston
- Atlanta
- GB (Rodger retiring? Not sold on Love?)
- Tampa Bay (Brady finally hang it up?)
- Indianapolis
- Tennessee (1 year left on his deal and a potential out)
- Giants (Danny Dimes can't be their long term QB)
- Minnesota (Wanted a QB last year IIRC)

The teams that are set at QB for the next couple of years are in the driver’s seat to draft an early 2nd or later pick and develop that QB.
Titans just drafted Malik Willis in the 3rd as did the Falcons with Ridder.
Bears are potentially looking at a situation in which they might be moving on from their QB(if he doesn’t improve). Patriots just might be able to roll with Zappe going forward if he keeps playing well. Some schmuck team will trade for Jones lol

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
That’s the funny (scary) part…. WE think they’re tanking…. THEY are trying their hardest to win. ?
oh I 100 think this year was a setup to tank, there's no question in my mind. And I DO think Fluser is trying to win no doubt. the two can be true. The problem is, it's going to get our quarterback(s) killed.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
That’s the funny (scary) part…. WE think they’re tanking…. THEY are trying their hardest to win. ?
With the effort the coaches are putting in...you know they'll win a game or two towards the end of the season and move themselves outta position to draft a game changing player.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
With the effort the coaches are putting in...you know they'll win a game or two towards the end of the season and move themselves outta position to draft a game changing player.
I mean you can find game changing players anywhere…. But 100% agree the Bears will squeak out some more meaningless wins.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Really need to get swept by the Lions for this season to be a success. Hope for just 1 more win against the Falcons maybe.
Falcons have $77million in dead cap space and probably will be in the playoffs. They should have beat the Saints & Bucs. Amazing job Arthur Smith is doing down there.

Where is @Fearless Gun G.O.A.T ?