TANKATHON SUPER BOWL! (BEARS PICK 1)

gobullschi

Liked Posts:
They can beat jags or Indy so it's very possible.
Indy is almost motivated to lose, so they have a shot at trading for the best QB. Poles and Ballard already have a good relationship.

Bronek

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Georgia Bulldogs
More proof the Bears officially in thanking mode..

In the second half the Bills completely stuffed the running game. Instead of changing things up, Getsy continued to run the ball..The Bears plays were following Velus Jones Jr.’s 44-yard catch to end the third quarter: Herbert for three yards, Montgomery for five yards, Montgomery for -1 yard, Fields pass to Ryan Griffin for two yards (turnover on downs), Fields swing pass to Herbert for -2 yards, Montgomery for no gain, Fields scramble for three yards, Santos, Montgomery for four yards, Herbert for -2 yards, Fields scramble for one yard. Fields didn’t attempt a pass longer than five yards until there was only 3:30 left in the game.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
More proof the Bears officially in thanking mode..

In the second half the Bills completely stuffed the running game. Instead of changing things up, Getsy continued to run the ball..The Bears plays were following Velus Jones Jr.’s 44-yard catch to end the third quarter: Herbert for three yards, Montgomery for five yards, Montgomery for -1 yard, Fields pass to Ryan Griffin for two yards (turnover on downs), Fields swing pass to Herbert for -2 yards, Montgomery for no gain, Fields scramble for three yards, Santos, Montgomery for four yards, Herbert for -2 yards, Fields scramble for one yard. Fields didn’t attempt a pass longer than five yards until there was only 3:30 left in the game.
Yep, you can tell that the Bears have gone into tank mode and are also trying to preserve Fields for next season (they are playing it smart).

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Ok, I propose we make a deal with the Colts. If they lose to the Texans we will prioritize them in trade negotiations for the #1 pick. It's really their only chance to get first dibs at QB of their choice since no way in hell Texans give it to them.

baselman1974

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Ok, I propose we make a deal with the Colts. If they lose to the Texans we will prioritize them in trade negotiations for the #1 pick. It's really their only chance to get first dibs at QB of their choice since no way in hell Texans give it to them.
I feel the Texans can beat the Colts anyways . Lately the Texans have been playing competitive football. The Jags might lose to the Texans if they turnover the ball enough.

ndgt10

Liked Posts:
If Bears win 1 more, what's the worst case scenario?

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Not so sure Ballard will be keeping his job at at the end of the season.
I think Ballard is gone this off-season. So much for being the best GM lol.

Brandon Marshall

Liked Posts:
Didn't want to start a new thread for this and didn't know where else to ask this, but for smarter football people, can Daron Payne and Jalen Carter play alongside each other in a 4-3 defense, or would it not be as effective? I'm asking because it appears both are 3T tackles.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Didn't want to start a new thread for this and didn't know where else to ask this, but for smarter football people, can Daron Payne and Jalen Carter play alongside each other in a 4-3 defense, or would it not be as effective? I'm asking because it appears both are 3T tackles.
Yes, Payne is actually a more natural 1 tech.

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
Post combine is where Will Levis sores up draft boards.

“The next Josh Allen” - some headline
No lie, The Draft Bible has I’m going #1!!!!

How crazy is that. What the fuck?

I think the QB out of Florida may also make the top 5. The league’s noticed Fields.

Anthony Richardson may have the biggest arm, has the best legs, is a hell of an athlete, and has climbed up 2 spots this week. I’m keeping an eye on him.

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
Yes, Payne is actually a more natural 1 tech.
I complete agree with Dennehy, but I’ll just add that a rotation at DL would work and on passing situations, they can just rush.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Probably back down to 4th, as I don't see any other wins for the Broncos or Cards. Now I say that seeing they are tied with Tampa, which is pathetic on Tampa's part.

Tampa is looking at a record of about 5-12 or worse next year. They suck. Mike Evans might be traded or cut.