TANKATHON SUPER BOWL! (BEARS PICK 1)

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
It’s crazy to think that the Bears might possible end up at the team with the worst record in the league this year. Like fuck.
The ultimate irony is most all of the national pundits thought this team would be dead last and we thought it was ridiculous (myself included). The biggest question mark on the team was fields and he’s easily been the best part of this team.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
The ultimate irony is most all of the national pundits thought this team would be dead last and we thought it was ridiculous (myself included). The biggest question mark on the team was fields and he’s easily been the best part of this team.
Exactly my sentiments. I thought for sure this would be a 6-7 win type team this year. Oops.

I underestimated how many holes were created in this roster this off-season.

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
Exactly my sentiments. I thought for sure this would be a 6-7 win type team this year. Oops.

I underestimated how Poles wanted to ensure the tank by trading team captains away, and, yes, the talent holes on the roster, as well.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:

The holes created by getting value for Mack, Roquan and Quinn were smart though given this team was not going to contend anyway. Yeah if they kept them, we probably do go something like 7-10. Our front 4 on defense is so bad that we can't stop the run and we can't get pressure. The secondary - which looks promising next year btw - is a sitting duck because QBs have all day to throw and have to worry about tackling RBs coming at them untouched.

We have to get Carter or Anderson in this draft and we have to get O Line and WR help in free agency. Remainder of the draft has to be BPA.

Liked Posts:
The Colts look like they've given up & the Texans have played with some heart these past 3 games, the No 1 pick might be coming our way :devilish:?

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
The holes created by getting value for Mack, Roquan and Quinn were smart though given this team was not going to contend anyway. Yeah if they kept them, we probably do go something like 7-10. Our front 4 on defense is so bad that we can't stop the run and we can't get pressure. The secondary - which looks promising next year btw - is a sitting duck because QBs have all day to throw and have to worry about tackling RBs coming at them untouched.

We have to get Carter or Anderson in this draft and we have to get O Line and WR help in free agency. Remainder of the draft has to be BPA.
Yep. Trading them was the right course of action. I’d rather go 3-14 than 7-10, or even 9-8. Tear down this shitty roster and start over. Poles has accomplished the tear down. Building it back up is obviously to be seen. It’s been a mixed bag so far.

I Just Want To Read

Liked Posts:
No lie, The Draft Bible has I’m going #1!!!!

How crazy is that. What the fuck?

I think the QB out of Florida may also make the top 5. The league’s noticed Fields.

Anthony Richardson may have the biggest arm, has the best legs, is a hell of an athlete, and has climbed up 2 spots this week. I’m keeping an eye on him.
Levis could rise but I see no shot Richardson ends up near the top.

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
Levis could rise but I see no shot Richardson ends up near the top.
Looks like we have our work four out for us!

You may be right, but there’s a lot to say for the underwear Olympics and workouts. Look at how that mother fucking Mormon went 2nd overall. If you’d said that in December of that year, it would have been considered insane.

A team like Seattle or Detroit may prefer the upside of a Levis or Richardson, because they have the luxury of sitting them and, in Levis’ case, letting him heal up, and, in Richardson’s case, teaching him how to be a QB.