TANKATHON SUPER BOWL! (BEARS PICK 1)

redgrange19

Eater of Ham
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
The Lions in the 2nd spot gets interesting. They should probably take a QB and let Anderson fall to #3, but if they grab Anderson I think a trade down comes into play for the Bears if they remain at 3 for a team looking to move up for Stroud.

I'm kind of hoping they're becoming sold on Goof, just for the fact that he would hold them back from truly competing. These wins may make them re-think their draft approach.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm kind of hoping they're becoming sold on Goof, just for the fact that he would hold them back from truly competing. These wins may make them re-think their draft approach.
I have to laugh at all the Goff comments.
Lions currently have one of the most prolific offenses in the NFL. 6th is points scored, 7th in total offense. Most games of over 30 pts of ANY NFL team, All while playing one of the most brutal SOS in the NFL. But but, Goff is terrible?

Then, with such a terrible QB, what is it that makes the Lions O successful?

Liked Posts:
Lions currently have one of the most prolific offenses in the NFL. 6th is points scored, 7th in total offense. Most games of over 30 pts of ANY NFL team, All while playing one of the most brutal SOS in the NFL. But but, Goff is terrible?

Lmaoooo

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:

Good. Keep him as your long term qb then

mattb78

My threads are FTO !
Liked Posts:
Lions are 25th in the league in sacks and Anderson is plug and play. On the other hand Goffs contract is now manageable and they may realize with 2 first rounders this is their best year to take a QB.

redgrange19

Eater of Ham
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Flag sounds about right lol

All true. Lions O is very successful and they should build around him.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I am saying CJ Stroud does not impress me. And it is not a given the Lions draft a QB.
The NFL just checked in. No One GIVES A SHIT ABOUT THE DETROIT LIONS.

:popcorn2:

msadows

Liked Posts:
Yet here you are like the dipshit you are posting on a Chicago Bears mb

This guy is just envious. Bears are the loveable losers, like the cubbies. They were #6 in National viewership last year. Probably helps that a lot of people leave Chicagoland to go to places other than the midwest and still remain fans.

Detroit lions fans rot in detroit usually.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Sounds like Lamar Jackson is unlikely to play Sunday. Need that ravens L for 2nd round pick

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Big week for the Bears, dropped one spot and sitting at #3 but with some key wins they can only slide to #6( Was #9 prior to this week) if they somehow fall into a win. Plus with LAR winning they got half of what is needed to get the #2 OA.