Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
If the Bears get 1st pick in draft, I would go to the Colts and ask for their 1st Round pick this year and next year, Deforest Buckner, Nelson and we will throw them back Borom and Whitehair so they don’t feel like they have been fucked over even though they were.

Last edited:

Bust

Liked Posts:
Briggs said in the defense scheme Eberflus runs . . . the bears need a dominant middle linebacker to pull it off. He envisions Sanborn going weak side.

Which only means one thing. Bears go LB first round! #panic

msadows

Liked Posts:
Briggs said in the defense scheme Eberflus runs . . . the bears need a dominant middle linebacker to pull it off. He envisions Sanborn going weak side.

I predict RB

Bronze65

Liked Posts:
Well Texans won’t beat the Jaguars. Maybe the Colts though?

dennehy

Liked Posts:
A Dallas win is also good for a better chance the the Queens have something to play for in the last game.
They are only going to have something to play for if they want to keep the #2 seed over SF mostly likely. Philly has NO at home next week and the tiebreaker over MIN.

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
Well Texans won’t beat the Jaguars. Maybe the Colts though?

The Texans have weirdly owned the Jags the last 5 years. They've beaten them something like 8 or 9 times in a row. So while it feels unlikely that they get another W, stranger things have happened.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:

They need a dominant 3T more than anything. Other than Urlacher, this defense historically has leaned more towards WLB as opposed to MLB. The biggest problem by far is their DL sucks. They desperately need help at DT and DE. Yannick and Payne or Jones would go a long way. Couldn’t think of a bigger upgrade available

NorcalBear

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
I havent read through 25 pages here and so im sure it's been said. Just wanted to jump on and say.. I worry about beating a Vikings team with nothing to play for. I see it happening and im not about that life. :cautious:

RubberBanMan

I’m just a fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
I dont see the texans beating the jags right now.

However……The jags could bench their starters next week with no impact. It’s all about week 18 for them….win or lose for either team (titans).

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Lions in must win mode is a good thing cause I really think they got a shot at beating the shit out of them.

ndgt10

Liked Posts:
With the Eagles loss, I hope the Vikings don't rest their starters the last week.