TANKATHON SUPER BOWL! (BEARS PICK 1)

TL1961

Liked Posts:
I believe, the way the losses are piling up right now, Kevin McCarthy may wind up with the number one pick.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
My ultimate pie in the sky scenario is the Texans win. Bears gain the #1 pick. Then trade said pick back to the Texans and still hold all the leverage with the #2 pick and are free rolling because of the additional draft capital from the Texans.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My ultimate pie in the sky scenario is the Texans win. Bears gain the #1 pick. Then trade said pick back to the Texans and still hold all the leverage with the #2 pick and are free rolling because of the additional draft capital from the Texans.
That would be some serious draft day shit

But just for arguments sake, if Texans are at two and feel good about two QBs they would just stay at two. Knowing Chicago might just stay at #1 (leaving them the QB they want) or if Chicago does trade they would still be in line to get 1 of the QBs they like

RiDLer80

First time, long time.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Miami Hurricanes
  2. Northern Illinois Huskies

But just for arguments sake, if Texans are at two and feel good about two QBs they would just stay at two. Knowing Chicago might just stay at #1 (leaving them the QB they want) or if Chicago does trade they would still be in line to get 1 of the QBs they like
Yeah, that reminds me of the draft Philly traded up to 2 before the draft so they were in line for either of the top two QBs (Goff and Wentz).

Unless Houston really likes one QB more than the other they probably would be fine to sit at 2.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
If they have 1 or 2 they will absolutely have trading partners. The question will be whether they value the return over the players available to them there
Exactly. They shouldn’t trade down if the value isn’t there. That will depend on the demand for a QB.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers

You’re married to that QB pick for longer than most marriages. Imagine being like, “eh, whichever one of these bitches you don’t want, I’ll take him”.

hckypro19ja

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Unlikely but for arguements sake, lets say the Bears cant find anyone to trade for either the 1 or 2 pick...who would you want to see drafted at either of those picks?

RiDLer80

First time, long time.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Miami Hurricanes
  2. Northern Illinois Huskies
Unlikely but for arguements sake, lets say the Bears cant find anyone to trade for either the 1 or 2 pick...who would you want to see drafted at either of those picks?
I'm leaning towards Anderson lately. Edge guys can less easily be neutralized than an inside guy. You have two guards and a center to help on a disruptive DT. Edge guys being outside on an island can more easily impact the game.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Colts may want to lose more than the Texans. If they lose, they can pick 2 or 3. Texans could win and they'd still pic 1 or 2 through 2 would be more likely since the Bear would need to win for them to pick # 1 in that situation.

Last edited:

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Colts may want to lose more than the Texans. If they lose, they pick 2 or 3. Texans could win and they'd still pic 1 or 2 through 2 would be more likely since the Bear would need to win for them to pick # 1 in that situation.
Pretty sure Colts are still 5 if they lose. Unless Broncos and cardinals win

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Pretty sure Colts are still 5 if they lose. Unless Broncos and cardinals win
messed thatpart but there's a chance and something for them to strive for, LOL. Added an intended 'can' to correct. Thanks.