Tarik Cohen / Chris Simms Interview

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
Can someone watch and please summarize.
- We had no identity/consistency on offense, held the whole team back
- Couldn't run when we needed to, couldn't pass when we needed to
- Trubisky's best quality as a player is his ability to improvise, and using his legs opens up throwing lanes.
- Trubisky is a good leader, and some of his poor games weren't his fault.
- I felt like I was less explosive last season, and I'm going to be doing a lot of heavy lifting lower body wise.
- Had very high expectations for myself, going to use the disappointment as motivation
- Club Dub isn't nearly as fun when we're only winning here and there

jbunch14

Liked Posts:
He needs to learn the points on a compass to start.....

Jack Lantern

Liked Posts:
all PR answers.

Cohen can't come out and say to ditch Mitch...

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Cohen was horrible last season and Nagy just kept feeding him touches.

Fucking waste when he touched the ball last year.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nothing disingenuous about him. I like that he's not stoked about Club Dub right now. "It's (no good) if not winning consistently". Wants more explosiveness from legs & will get to the squat rack & do cleans.

Too bad his buddy Simms didn't hit him with any hard questions like "why do you seem to go East/West so much more".
I'd love it if he responded...where else should I go? Into tacklers!?

He legit avoided them in more open field situations too. Kinda like being gun shy to even try for a "should-be" hole.

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
- Club Dub isn't nearly as fun when we're only winning here and there

I am not a "called it" guy but I said it last year, I knew it was not going over well in the locker room after a Club Dub after one of the dumb ass wins last year (Giants I think). A feeling of everything still being wrong but we are going to act like "we are back, baby!" I think Nagy is good at motivating and keeping guys on track mentally without breakdowns ... BUT if this inconsistent no-name offensive system keeps happening next year, I think he will lose them eventually.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Because the HC saying the win wasn't good enough and no club dub would have been better? Nagy is consistent with a positive approach. Right or wrong overall, you don't change streams.

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
I thought that Cohen missed a LOT of opportunities to get positive Yardage, and Nagy run him up the middle way too much and the Blocking this year was terrible......

Can a few extra leg reps change that, I doubt it, but if the run blocking improves, and we do not run him into the crowd as often, and he learns from his mistakes about getting north, I still think he has the ability to be explosive.

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
The solution for Cohen is simple, simply install goal posts on the sidelines so as he's trying to run out of bounds he'll see the goal posts and then veer away from them which will then point his body towards the endzone thus tricking him into extra yardage