Teddy Retiring Discuss

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
You can laugh at fans all you want I do it all the time. You have no right to tell people what to do with their money whether it’s ownership or fans. It’s THEIR money they can do what they please with it. If it makes them happy to spend on this shit franchise all power to them it’s none of your business really. Plus with fans there is more than just the game that gets their ass up early in the morning to go to games

As a person who's $upported the Bears in past. I'm for the Bears winning championships.

Last edited:

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
>>here #135 I do it to prevent lies and misinterpretation. What I find interesting is you're here fighting me
about ownership putting a winning product on the field. I want to see the Bears to win another championship.
This is why so many people love to get you riled up by calling you run and shit.

Not only are you easily triggered, but you're also dumb.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My stance has never changed.....if you're just making $$$ and not consistently putting a winner on the field, then you should be gone.

No it has changed as the original argument was about Bears not being committed to winning. I told you it is not about that but rather they are incompetent and made the wrong decisions and now you post an article that says they are incompetent and made the wrong decisions.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
run and shoot said:

>>here #135 I do it to prevent lies and misinterpretation. What I find interesting is you're here fighting me
about ownership putting a winning product on the field. I want to see the Bears to win another championship.

This is why so many people love to get you riled up by calling you run and shit.

Not only are you easily triggered, but you're also dumb.

#142 Here we go into one of your digressive G-Asswipe, non football related, troll, shit eating babble and
mentally challenged projections. I'm cool with the majority of ppl. here. Triggered is you wishing death on me as a CCS member. LOL....u sick phuck.

Mods......RULE #2 (....threats of physical violence or otherwise expressing harm on the life of your fellow posters)

#27 Gustavus Adolphus

#27 I don’t want to see run and shit post again until he has the coroner’s report.

___________________________________________________________________________________

#142 What's dumb is u initiating contact with me. Stop sticking your tongue up my azz by following me around the board. Ignore me. That goes for your alts too. Ignore me. Forget about me

Last edited:

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
My stance has never changed.....if you're just making $$$ and not consistently putting a winner on the field, then you should be gone.

No it has changed as the original argument was about Bears not being committed to winning. I told you it is not about that but rather they are incompetent and made the wrong decisions and now you post an article that says they are incompetent and made the wrong decisions.

The paying fans shouldn't be cheated out of having a winner. With that said.......

I've always held ownership accountable for winning (it's not new, I've said it, in other posts, as well).
#15 #57 profitability>>>#10 >> the bag #11

We've had this discussion in the past>>>#34

That's what having an NFL team is all about.....winning. If ownership can't consistently put a winning product on the field, regardless of incompetence or whatever then the team needs to be relinquished to someone who can produce a winner. I'm done on this.

Last edited:

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
run and shoot said:

#142 Here we go into one of your digressive G-Asswipe, non football related, troll, shit eating babble and
mentally challenged projections. I'm cool with the majority of ppl. here. Triggered is you wishing death on me as a CCS member. LOL....u sick phuck.

Mods......RULE #2 (....threats of physical violence or otherwise expressing harm on the life of your fellow posters)

#27 Gustavus Adolphus

#27 I don’t want to see run and shit post again until he has the coroner’s report.

___________________________________________________________________________________

#142 What's dumb is u initiating contact with me. Stop sticking your tongue up my azz by following me around the board. Ignore me. That goes for your alts too. Ignore me. Forget about me
What a bitch.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
The paying fans shouldn't be cheated out of having a winner. With that said.......

I've always held ownership accountable for winning (it's not new, I've said it, in other posts, as well).
#15 #57 profitability>>>#10 >> the bag #11

We've had this discussion in the past>>>#34

That's what having an NFL team is all about.....winning. If ownership can't consistently put a winning product on the field, regardless of incompetence or whatever then the team needs to be relinquished to someone who can produce a winner. I'm done on this.

Not what I responded to. The specific posts in this thread claimed Bears failure were due to not being committed to winning. My point has always been it is more the fact they are incompetent.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Hey guys, did you ever think about why people still go to games that they ever paid for? It's a mystery that proves the McCaskey's do not care about winning Super Bowls.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I just hope the Bears organization can fill the massive void that Ted Phillips will leave in his wake.