Tev is with the first team again

4THQUARTERCLUTCHLER

Liked Posts:
If he becomes a solid starter at any position on the OL, I'd consider it a win. There's enough holes that poles has to fill (that's kinda dirty) as is. Trading him would just create another one. Hopefully his back isn't some long term chronic issue and the Bears have to deal with that for perpetuity.
Poles filling holes, sounds like a better name than club Dub ?

pinkfloydster

Liked Posts:
Not happening
If that doesn't happen then it means that neither Ja'Tyre Carter nor Zach Thomas are outperforming their draft position. No biggie. It's hard to unearth gems that late in the draft. Poles's draft has gone extremely well at first glance.

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I have a couple questions for you guys.

1 ) Let's take Scofield for instance. If he is cut before the opening game, how much money is he owed ? Anything ?? Does the training camp period count toward a vet year ?

2) Also, what compensation did he get for training camp a weekly stipend ? Is it all negotiable ?? Seems to me that a guy signed for training camp should at least be getting 10-20k per month towards his minimum salary

..... No one seems to be in this thread so I'm gonna ask these questions in the 'busier' training camp thread

Last edited:

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
I realize that a 2nd rounder has high hopes of being able to start, but with all the attention that we have given to his success/failures,you would think we gave up multiple first rounders to get him...