Tev wants to stay in Chicago because of the things to do

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
Had a 3floyds once, but honestly wasn't impressed. Maybe they are better now. This was like 2002 when I had one. I don't get to Indiana much.

While I like Lakefront beer better, I actually order Spotted Cow more often. Just cuz it's everywhere in Wisconsin. Lakefront is readily available too, but not as much as Spotted Cow. If I'm at the house, I have my stock of Lakefront Brewery Brews, and Heineken. Main commercial beer I drink is for sure Heineken.
View attachment 21481
My wife loves spotted cow, its a fine lady beer.

Liked Posts:
To be fair to the kid.. if you have ever had a back injury keeping you from participating in a sport you love it's depressing. This may be one reason why Poles got rid of Soup. He was failing to help players like Tevin who need mental health help.

Any injury is depressing but back injuries make you think you may never be able to compete at the same level.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
This team is on the same level as the lions and you want the media to treat this franchise like the record breaking patriots Lmffao. Maybe it’s you that just can’t accept the reality check
Bears are 7-1 against the Lions the last 4 seasons. Sorry, but we aren't on the same level.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Go back 4 more..........
You really want to play that game of going far back.....

Its not worth even discussing really. Waste of time. Lions fanbase should wait until they get actual results before sucking the hopium..

mecha

Liked Posts:
it's pretty bad when you're getting facefucked by @vabearsfan15 with statistical lyrical knowledge

didn't the winless 2008 Lions win every preseason game? like who cares?

1 playoff win in 65 years.

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
They don't know how to make beer in Chicago. Goose Island? Really?

I'm sure Teven enjoys real beer, a nice strong lager like Eastside Dark or a Fixed Gear Red.
View attachment 21474Leave the beer making to the professionals. They don't call Wisconsin The Beer Capital of The World for nothing.
View attachment 21475

this declaration is coming from people with a delicate palette designed for cheese soup.. i understand why theyd think lakefront wiz piss is good.

Butkus34

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
This is one of the most impressive and informative thread hijacks ever

PackerNation

Winning Is A Habit
Liked Posts:
This is one of the most impressive and informative thread hijacks ever
I can't speak for all(I can't see the actual little Packers jealous trolls here) but I kept it on the topic of Teven and his giving up of beer. Actually, Teven should keep drinking beer and give up soda. Soda makes you gain more weight than beer does. I have not drank any soda product since the early 90's.

Cut out Fruit Juices and Coffee as well if you want to keep trim.

Water and Beer will do ya good.