Teven Jenkins back at practice in full pads

Brownie

Liked Posts:
Bears media is full of idiots.

Misread the Quinn situation, now misread this one(potentially), and trying their hardest to start shit with the roquan situation.

I'm convinced they old and love controversy... and they either think the fans do too, or are too lazy to come up with decent alternative analysis.

Let's be honesty: by this point, they know damn well that it's mad easy (and I guess profitable) to work some fans up into a lather.

Last edited:

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I'm convinced they old and love controversy... and they either think the fans do too, or are too lazy to come up with decent alternative analysis.

Let's be honesty: by this point, they know damn well that it's mad easy (and I guess profitable) to work some fans up into a lather.

Agree they want clicks to be as profitable as possible because that's what the consumer is drawn towards but some old people love controversy because they're bored that's why they are so into conspiracy theories.

ChicagoBearsSinceBirth

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Brewers
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
man so much of the Chicago media was dragging this Youngman I seen David Kaplan trashing him with his supposed inside sources I hope this kid play's lights out this year media is just a trolls at this point had to have something to talk about.

Cyphered

Liked Posts:

Holy crap. This might be the first nuanced take I've ever seen on ccs.

Is the world ending?