Teven Jenkins, RT

vinson555

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The only thing I don't like is that in a deep draft, I'd still rather move down and get more picks, after moving up in the first, I was hoping for at least 2 or 3 day two picks if possible, now we only get one. We at least still have 5 picks, but they are like throwing darts blindfolded though.

Reactions: Myk

Montucky

Liked Posts:
The truth is they can probably cover for Leno Jr., at least partially, with scheme and help. Its not ideal because it limits the playbook and makes the Bears more predictable, but if Teven Jenkins can lock down the right side it's at least a realistic idea.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
they got the 2nd best QB in the draft and a 1st round grade OT in the second round.......

why do you do this
We have the oldest defense in the league he isn’t wrong saying it. But reality is we don’t have the cap or picks to fix the defense regardless. I don’t mind fuck defense since it landed us the best qb in the draft and a high rated tackle

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Just got argurably the nastiest rt in years. Daniels can move to rg with his new physique and your set. Draft Lt next year. Fuck who knows maybe Leno comes out mediocre... watching Monty run right is gonna be fun!

The JWebb Nation disagrees but whatevs

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Easily the best sure thing tackle left but likely to stay a RT. If he ws projected left, he'd have been gone a while back. Hate to lose a 3rd but gotta pay to play. Option was Darrisaw, a leftover QB and a few picks back (1, 3, 4) . We're doing great. I suspect Pace has a few later round guys he really likes and thinks will slip through the cracks. The one aspect of the draft he's done well with so far.

Last edited:

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
We have the oldest defense in the league he isn’t wrong saying it. But reality is we don’t have the cap or picks to fix the defense regardless. I don’t mind fuck defense since it landed us the best qb in the draft and a high rated tackle
no he is wrong....

yes fuck defense when you get a franchise QB and a 1st round OT

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I'm pretty ok with having a slightly above average defense vs a dominant one if it means we don't need to hold opponents to 17 points to win games.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
they got the 2nd best QB in the draft and a 1st round grade OT in the second round.......

why do you do this
Yeah, and traded away everything to do so. I am all in favor of drafting a QB and a tackle. That part is obvious. But the defense is sliding, a year older and no more Fuller.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
When you get two starting caliber cornerbacks the year before you can say fuck defense for a year.