Tevin Jenkins - getting closer to returning

mattb78

My threads are FTO !
Liked Posts:
The cavalry needs to arrive.

I was looking at PFF scores today, and I know they are controversial, but Simmons had a 30. Never seen a score that low before.

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
I'm not sure what's good to see about him standing there. What I do like is Borom was lined up at RT
When Borom is ready he will be starting at RT this year. In 2022 it will be up to the new HC to decide.

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
I'm not counting on him being back until after the Bye at the earliest.... then likely a couple of weeks to get into some shape. Then does he know the play book?
Is he able to out play Bars, or Simmons (yeah I know that is not hard).
Do you run the risk of injuring him again?

I would honestly say shut him down and if we are out of the playoffs, and he is healthy, give him a couple of games at the end of the year.

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
I'm not counting on him being back until after the Bye at the earliest.... then likely a couple of weeks to get into some shape. Then does he know the play book?
Is he able to out play Bars, or Simmons (yeah I know that is not hard).
Do you run the risk of injuring him again?

I would honestly say shut him down and if we are out of the playoffs, and he is healthy, give him a couple of games at the end of the year.
With Jenkins back injury the Bears better be damn sure he is fully healthy and in playing shape before he sees a regular season snap.

Nelly

Liked Posts:
Here I've basically written off Jenkins for this season. I was thinking he'd be like a nice bonus pick next year after we spent this year getting used to not having him around. If he's indeed due back after the bye, that's pretty cool.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The cavalry needs to arrive.

I was looking at PFF scores today, and I know they are controversial, but Simmons had a 30. Never seen a score that low before.
Don't know how he got a grade at all.

mattb78

My threads are FTO !
Liked Posts:
Not sure how ready Borom is at RT, but if its between Bars, Simmons or Borom, he may be the best option.

When Ifedi returns, I would really like to see Borom kick inside to RG and kick Whitehair to C if Mustipher doesn't improve.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
It's good he's out there. But he was "out there" in preseason too.

Let me know when he pulls a sled. ?

Also, I'm not rooting for him to come back this year....because he'll go right back on IR. Just shelve the idea until next year.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Not sure how ready Borom is at RT, but if its between Bars, Simmons or Borom, he may be the best option.

When Ifedi returns, I would really like to see Borom kick inside to RG and kick Whitehair to C if Mustipher doesn't improve.
Nope, leave guys at their best positions and just replace Mustipher next year. Stop this moving around BS the Bears always do.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Hopefully he didn’t dig deep into hot Cheetos and Taco Bell during his recovery and stayed in shape.