Tevin Jenkins - getting closer to returning

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
Need to see more games with Borom. A lot of meatballs were fawning over Mustipher last year...and to some extent Bars the year before.

?

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Peters is actually playing at a high level now. Not willing to mess with that barring injury.
I'm not sure it's any kind of sign on where they want Borom playing but when Peters did go out for a play they put Wilkinson at LT and kept Borom at RT. That could be because they just didn't want to make the switch since Borom was already playing the game at RT or not but i've seen plenty of teams switch a player on the o-line mid game to another spot for a play or two or however long it took when someone got hurt because they knew that player was better there than whoever was coming in to replace the injured player, but we also have a pretty ignorant coaching staff to soooooooooooooooooo...........................!?!?

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I'm not sure it's any kind of sign on where they want Borom playing but when Peters did go out for a play they put Wilkinson at LT and kept Borom at RT. That could be because they just didn't want to make the switch since Borom was already playing the game at RT or not but i've seen plenty of teams switch a player on the o-line mid game to another spot for a play or two or however long it took when someone got hurt because they knew that player was better there than whoever was coming in to replace the injured player, but we also have a pretty ignorant coaching staff to soooooooooooooooooo...........................!?!?

So, I was pondering that. Here's what I think. Unless it is a dire emergency, especially since Borom is just a rookie, I don't think they would swap him in-game like they would a veteran. Had Peters been seriously hurt, I think Wilkinson plays the rest of the game at LT, and then they make the switch over the bye. As it is, he is just getting his feet wet with overall NFL action now, and it despite him coming from a smaller school, it looks like the time off did him well - he had extra time to bulk up and build up to NFL strength, and frankly, frankly, he looks like a younger version of Peters on the other side right now. Its why I am so high on him for LT.

But no, I don't think what happened last night was any indication of ultimately where Borom ends up.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
So, I was pondering that. Here's what I think. Unless it is a dire emergency, especially since Borom is just a rookie, I don't think they would swap him in-game like they would a veteran. Had Peters been seriously hurt, I think Wilkinson plays the rest of the game at LT, and then they make the switch over the bye. As it is, he is just getting his feet wet with overall NFL action now, and it despite him coming from a smaller school, it looks like the time off did him well - he had extra time to bulk up and build up to NFL strength, and frankly, frankly, he looks like a younger version of Peters on the other side right now. Its why I am so high on him for LT.

But no, I don't think what happened last night was any indication of ultimately where Borom ends up.
And that's the other option but we're both just speculating and have no idea what their plans are for Borom and Jenkins when it comes to where they wanna play them. Listen, i'm just happy that we got Borom in the 5th round and he's looking legit at RT and we have T.Jenkins getting healthy. Those two starting next season will be absolutely huge for our o-line so i don't care which one plays where as long as they're good players.

ZenBear34

Liked Posts:
Interested to see how they handle him coming back. I think the move might be to slide Whitehair or Daniels to Center and let Jenkins get some reps at guard? I would just keep Peters at LT as he's played well enough. Mustipher is the weakest link by far.