legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Without sound I thought this was Robert Quinn highlights just wearing different jerseys.

tcmtrinity

Liked Posts:
lol beast, the one where he pushes the guy out of bounds and still finished him is the best
In the words of the late Doug Buffone he has the neanderthal gene in him. Something severely lacking of the Bears OL
since Kyle Long. Will be fun to watch once he develops.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Really hope this kid hides some flapjacks and aunt jemima in his pants and tosses them on the first guy he embarrasses, and then drizzled some he Syrup on that dude then does the stupid eating celebration

would be well worth the penalties

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
Then starts talking shit to everyone around him haha - this guy is going to be popular.

This Bears team has some character on it now, you got ihop Jenkins and the assassin Fields.

People don’t know about Bears fans. This is starting to feel like the ‘21 Bears are gonna be their own kid of iconic real soon.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Really hope this kid hides some flapjacks and aunt jemima in his pants and tosses them on the first guy he embarrasses, and then drizzled some he Syrup on that dude then does the stupid eating celebration

would be well worth the penalties
What the fuck

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
I wish we could fast forward to the 2022 season when this thing will be at full throttle!

90sBullsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Kansas City Royals
  1. Minnesota Timberwolves
  1. Kansas City Chiefs
  1. Minnesota Wild
  1. Northern Iowa Panthers
That one where he finishes the guy out of bounds...about made me get up out of my chair...LOL