Tevin Jenkins

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yep now go sit on the bench bc it is Patrick’s turn.

If they want to give patrick reps fuck off mustipher and put whitehair there for a game or two until he can play center.
Patrick has been pretty good

BradyJay

Liked Posts:
Nice play...now get out!!

westcoast bear fanatic

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm just a dumb fan so I don't get it. Jenkins has played well. If they really want to sub for someone the scrubs to the left and right of Jenkins were getting their asses handed to them.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's been an embarrassment of riches at RG after a decade of "meh".

I wish they would stop the rotation. Jenkins is the upside play.

Mustipher's moderate success seems like it may be on borrowed time. Just bench him.
Agree, I believe it's a way to get Patrick some game conditioning. I don't necessarily agree with it, but that's the only thing I can think of it doesn't make sense.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
I do think the Bears will be stout inside once Patrick gets to center. So that'll be neat.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Yep they are trying to get Patrick some game play. He will be center when healthy. Mustipher is still meh. Patrick is better.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
I'm just a dumb fan so I don't get it. Jenkins has played well. If they really want to sub for someone the scrubs to the left and right of Jenkins were getting their asses handed to them.
Well, Patrick is not ready to play C due to the hand injury, and he is not an OT.

I do think they'll continue to see what they have. Is Jenkins at G for good, or might he eventually return to OT? Leatherwood? And hope for him when he comes back? The front office must think so based on the $, but it remains to be seen. He may be looked at as a project and maybe that's a long-term thing as he may need a lot of work. Mostly though, as we all seem to be saying is we look forward to Patrick playing C and Jenkins at RG full time. The OL still needs help and management knows that to be sure.

Payton!34

Liked Posts:
This whole switch thing is bullshit and is really a negative sign from the powers to be leading this team!

This is where Fields needs to step up as the leader of the team and say he wants his best lineman on the field.

Patrick is a vet and knows how to play- practice your balls off against the practice squad until you can actually snap the ball!

How’s the hand supposed to heal if he’s playing bc that’s only going to slow it down.

Jenkins is more than noticeably better than Patrick at guard - stop fucking up the timing not to mention it could Pisa off Jenkins - they have mishandled this shit from the very beginning and it’s kinda telling if I’m being honest!

It’s a real quick way to lose your team if they keep doing stupid shit like this!!

I thought they were going to okay the guys who earned their positions!!! This sends the opposite message and makes the coach look like an amateur.

No way in gods green earth that Henkins isn’t better than both BJ or Borom at tackle either!!!!! Probably why Jenkins was so pissed off if that was even true.

How are they going to be great coaches or GM’s if everyone in this board can see simple shit like this but they cannot??????

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Two games of half the RG reps should be enough to be game ready, if he is starting at C next week than I understand it, if his hand isn't ready and they continue to switch them out at RG any longer, it is just stupidity.