1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
I know its been a really long time and you probably weren't a Bears fan the last time it happened but yes, winning playoff games matter. A big reason why they won is because of Watson. A big reason why they made the playoffs is Watson. It doesn't matter who your pick was. When it was obvious Mitch wasn't the guy, you were here crying like a bitch to posters like me who call it like we see it, instead of blindly sucking off the garbage QB.

Your loyalty was to Mitch, not the Bears.
Lol the pick was Patrick mahomes you dumb cunt. Playoff wins mean shit if you don't at least make the superbowl the goal is to win the superbowl. the goal to having the best record in regular season is to have that crucial bye in the playoffs winning a few playoff games and never making the superbowl makes 1-2 playoff wins pointless.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Yeah they are. IMHO they shouldn't pull the trigger until they give Jalen Hurts a season to see if he's the guy.

If Hurts works out they will have their QB making less than $2M for the next 3 seasons AND next year they have 3 first round picks. That would go a long way in reloading the team.

I'd add, from a cap stance it's possible, which after taking a cap hit of $33.8MM from Wentz AND having the cap reduced it's sort of crazy. Eagles currently have ~$3.3MM in cap space. If they cut/trade Ertz that can get them an extra $8.5MM in cap space, so we'd be at ~$11.8MM.

Currently Watson's cap move after a trade would be ~$10.5MM, so it's doable. The hard part is Watson has a guaranteed salary of $35MM next year. That can be converted to a signing bonus next year to spread it out, but still there's a bit of cap maneuvering needed.
So, Philly should ask Houston to wait a year?

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
So, Philly should ask Houston to wait a year?
With the 10 complaints to police, which should start the criminal investigation, I'm not sure if Houston has much leverage.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
If Philly finds out hurts isn't the answer, which he likely isn't, then they just damaged their trade package pretty tremendously. If I am them I'm trying to make the trade now before hurts gets exposed