Texans reporter on what it will take to get Watson

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I will say this to kinda agree with you... if Watson wants out of Houston because they wont give him input into organizational changes he would be miserable in Chicago.

No one really knows. Maybe he felt disrespected in some way. Maybe he hates the owner or the GM, who is an idiot and doesn't know shit about football but the owner won't fire him

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
No one really knows. Maybe he felt disrespected in some way. Maybe he hates the owner or the GM, who is an idiot and doesn't know shit about football but the owner won't fire him
Dont know what? He is upset because he didnt get an opinion in FO moves...its published all over...

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Dont know what? He is upset because he didnt get an opinion in FO moves...its published all over...

Easterby is higher than the GM. My fault.

But just saying it could be something other than what has been said

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

It would make absolutely zero sense for Watson to do this. He has a no trade clause, or does everyone forget?

Teams that make these kind of deals already have the foundation in place, and they feel they are just a QB away for being a legit SB contender.

Newsflash, the Bears are not in that category, and it would take 3-4 years to get there, especially after trading away all the draft capital and player assets to get him. It's going about it half ass backwards. First you lay the foundation, you have a solid team in place, then you trade away future assets to acquire a talent like Watson.

Pace did try this with Mack, however, he seriously miscalculated the value/ability of Turd biscuit.