Texans reporter on what it will take to get Watson

JD Trendleton

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. LA Clippers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Florida Gators
Pillar of the community, that's a good one Mcclain.

JD Trendleton

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. LA Clippers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Florida Gators
I only want Watson if we can bring Mike Vick in as the QB coach.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Ohh look its captain PC, posting , passive aggressively, about what's morally right or wrong again.
Arent you the poster who shames people for making fun of those with anxiety?

msadows

Liked Posts:
Arent you the poster who shames people for making fun of those with anxiety?

There is a difference between going into every thread and trying to be a politcally correct bitch and telling a person to fuck off.

Grimson is an e-bully. Probably because he's a nerd.

My arguments with you are solely football, I have no beef with you. We have opposing views on bears players. Me and Grimson are personal. He's a piece of trash.

I have never had one debate about football with grimson.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
No, eddie sucks, my man.

Look at his passer rating against this year compared to years prior. He's trash. Can't tackle, can't cover, so what's he good for?

You are not a good DB if you give up a passer rating of 100+

Disagree and it's not even hard to do. I already said he obviously wasn't as good as years past in certain things and i damn sure never use stats to judge how a player has played cause they're so misleading. E.Jackson is far from trash. Does he need to get better at a couple of things? Of course and i said that but very far from trash.

We don't disagree on too much but this is one and i say this after being on here a few times after games pissed off at tackles he missed and other things he could of done better in games.

jtreal3

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Do it Pace, fuckin do it!

msadows

Liked Posts:
Disagree and it's not even hard to do. I already said he obviously wasn't as good as years past in certain things and i damn sure never use stats to judge how a player has played cause they're so misleading. E.Jackson is far from trash. Does he need to get better at a couple of things? Of course and i said that but very far from trash.

We don't disagree on too much but this is one and i say this after being on here a few times after games pissed off at tackles he missed and other things he could of done better in games.

Well hopefully the texans see him the way you do, because that can only help our watson bid.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
There is a difference between going into every thread and trying to be a politcally correct bitch and telling a person to fuck off.

My arguments with you are solely football, I have no beef with you. We have opposing views on bears players. Me and Grimson are personal. He's a piece of trash.

Oh god is that Grimson clown still on here causing trouble? Throw that douche bag on ignore bro.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Well hopefully the texans see him the way you do, because that can only help our watson bid.

Yep and if we can do it we should also let Watson and Houston know we'll also take on JJ.Watt, who they would like to trade and let Watson know we'll even sign W.Fuller if he wants. Do whatever it takes to get Watson....to a point of course. Lets not make ourselves look like fools too much by giving up too many picks and good young players. I'd give up one good young player if they take another player who has a contract we'd need to get rid of so we can re-sign ARob or replace him.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Texans sound like they're run equally as bad as the bears:

The Bench 97.5's Lance Zierlein reports Texans executive Jack Easterby is "still making calls to agents on behalf of the team and is very much involved in the football side."
In other words, chaplain, character coach, etc. Easterby is still behaving like a football guy/general manager. Easterby and the Texans had claimed this would not be the case after Nick Caserio was hired to lead the front office. Every Texans fire over the past 18 months has originated from Easterby's office, and he seems intent on starting more. Letting a character coach essentially run the organization into the ground is one of the more baffling, surreal front office developments we have seen in North American sports this century. The Texans need to get this fixed if they are to have even a one percent chance of keeping Deshaun Watson.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:

Not a football post.

Someone is a wittle upset today. Stay hydrated.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If we get Watson and keep ARob or replace him with a legit #1 whether that be a Golladay, C.Godwin or bring his boy W.Fuller over then this offense as it sits is plenty for Watson.
Reports are that Golladay still might sign with the Lions, why I don't know.

Dejo

Godfather of FTO
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
Roquan and JJ have injury histories (plural). I would rather get Watson, even though I like them. Long term, they might not hold up.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Eddie is young. As is Roquan

:kanye:

Yup. Dumping Eddie’s contract, at this point, would be a positive. And I don’t mean to be a naysayer, guys, but Roquan isn’t going to end up the All Pro we all thought, although he is good.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Reports are that Golladay still might sign with the Lions, why I don't know.

I was just throwing options out there to replace ARob if we can't bring him back but Golladay is my #1 WR in free agency. If he could just get ahold of his health issues he could be an absolute beast like he is when he is healthy. There's plenty of options out there to replace ARob if need be and i really think Nagy might be the biggest voice behind us not re-signing ARob cause i think he wants speed for his offense and even though ARob isn't slow by any means, he doesn't have the speed that Nagy wants.