Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
There isn't even actual proof that he's asked to be traded so maybe we've all been duped....:unsure::unsure:
Deshaun Watson officially has requested a trade from the Houston Texans, per league sources. He actually did it weeks ago. Their new head-coaching hire, David Culley, has not and will not alter Watson's thinking.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Deshaun Watson officially has requested a trade from the Houston Texans, per league sources. He actually did it weeks ago. Their new head-coaching hire, David Culley, has not and will not alter Watson's thinking.

Oh i'm sorry i thought you were looking for facts and the media saying he's asked for a trade is not a fact. You also asked in your post i replied to if there's actual proof of this and that you haven't found where DeShaun said it sooooooooo......................Exactly. :sweep:

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Oh i'm sorry i thought you were looking for facts and the media saying he's asked for a trade is not a fact. You also asked in your post i replied to if there's actual proof of this and that you haven't found where DeShaun said it sooooooooo......................Exactly. :sweep:

Well you're not going to hear it straight from his mouth. Its never been that way

He didn't come out and say it was a lie and wrong either

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
C’mon Rich.... if League sources say it’s true, it’s fucking true. If you want to argue go ask @Remy. He is great at it. I am argued out after being married for so long.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Roquan being on the smaller side and showing up out of shape is the stupidest thing you've read? Which part is untrue?

This place is utterly hopeless to have a real football conversation.
Check out how the guy played this year you fucking Special person. If you think he was out of shape you're not worth having a football conversation with. Smarten up and maybe people will talk football with you.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Well you're not going to hear it straight from his mouth. Its never been that way

He didn't come out and say it was a lie and wrong either

Pretty sure he hasn't come out and said anything at all. Leo is the one that started with asking if someone heard it from D.Watson himself and i was just replying sarcastically back at him.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
C’mon Rich.... if League sources say it’s true, it’s fucking true. If you want to argue go ask @Remy. He is great at it. I am argued out after being married for so long.

What's C'mon Rich mean? Who's Rich?

I can't do anymore remy. You disagree with that guy and he doesn't stop.

Applefan

Liked Posts:
Here is the package:

1. This year's 1st
2. Next year's 1st
3. This year's 2nd
4. 2023 2nd
5. 2023 3rd
6. Roquan Smith
7. Jaylon Johnson

I want something else back besides Watson then. He doesn't play inside and is getting older, but give me Whitney Mercilus also. Add another pass rusher.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Not sure what part of "He does not want to come here" that people don't get/ smfh He would veto it
We would get that if it had been said by him or someone who knew. But to the best of my knowledge, it has not.

That doesn't mean I think the Bears can win the bidding, or should. I am just questioning the assumption that he doesn't because someone presumes he's butthurt.

If he gets a chance to win and gets paid, do you think he'll turn it down?

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Would you rather have the Packers success or the Bears over the course of Rodgers career?
Given those two options, I would choose the Packers' record.

But if I were a Packers fan, I would feel the same way as Bears fans felt in the 80's: There should have been more titles.

jtreal3

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
2021 1/2rd
2022 1/2rd
Any 2 of these players
Roquan
Hicks
Mack
E Jackson
K Fuller
Goldman
I’m 100% in on this

Mack and Jackson have the most years left in their contract
Fuck...they can have it ALL
At this point, id take a great QB having shoot out's, over having a great D and a shitty incapable QB

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
We would get that if it had been said by him or someone who knew. But to the best of my knowledge, it has not.

That doesn't mean I think the Bears can win the bidding, or should. I am just questioning the assumption that he doesn't because someone presumes he's butthurt.

If he gets a chance to win and gets paid, do you think he'll turn it down?
It's not just Pace passing him over in 2017, it's a situation with Nagy forcing his offense instead of fitting the offense to the QB. It's playing for a coach and GM that have a decent chance of getting fired next year. There are so many better other situations to go to.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Interesting take.

"We had a great MLB in the 60's, in the 80's and in the 2000's, so one will automatically be available in 2021!"

Interesting strawman. No one said that. What I said is it is easier for the Bears to find a MLB than it is for them to find a franchise QB. This should be obvious given the history.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
So if we are able to pull off this type of trade giving up multiple 1sts and 2nds along with Roquan and Johnson, what kind of record do you think the Bears will have next year? I am not concerned with having a losing record as I would expect it as the team around Watson will be thin. I mean, it depends on how we can fill the OL out and if we can keep Robinson to go along with Mooney and if Kmet can break out. On defense though, giving up Roquan and JJ and with Mack and Hicks aging, they could stink next year.

The only reason I am asking this is because I am curious if the Bears having a losing record with Watson next year would cause Pace and Nagy to get fired. I hope it does and the Bears can have a year of rebuild under new regime with Watson.

If Pace has any sense he would probably say to McCaskey that trading for Watson means he needs 2021 to be a year figuring things out given the cap limitations and then 2022 being the year to really compete given they will have 100 million or so without Watson's contract and 65-70 million with it. So if anything getting Watson buys Pace at least another year IMO.

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
Obviously this reporter from Houston is just regurgitating what the Houston front office told him they want for Watson. But of course they’re going to tell him the steepest price they can. They’re not going to be like “we could possibly get this, but we’ll settle for this.” They’re just giving him their ceiling for demands. it doesn’t really mean much to me. They can demand whatever they want.

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
If Pace has any sense he would probably say to McCaskey that trading for Watson means he needs 2021 to be a year figuring things out given the cap limitations and then 2022 being the year to really compete given they will have 100 million or so without Watson's contract and 65-70 million with it. So if anything getting Watson buys Pace at least another year IMO.

Why not just say he needs 5 years? Why would the front office care about Pace pulling some job saving move to gain an extra year? Like they’d ever fall for that. “Well, okay Ryan. If you say you need another year then you got it. Here take 5.”