Thank God For That Elite Defense

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lets face it.. If it weren't for that defensive mastermind Chuck Pagano and his elite defense, we would have been blown out last night.

Right from the very first Packer possession, Chuck and his elite defense showed America how great they are.. They stopped the Packers cold, and showed them no mercy!

Now I know what so many of the CCS members here were talking about all week when they were touting the prowess of our defense.

Chuck showed us how effective rushing 3 defenders was when rushing 4 didn't result in pressuring Rodgers..

Keep up the good work Chuck!

Montucky

Liked Posts:
The fact that only Trevathan and Fuller really know how to tackle was really laid bare last night. Hicks being out just opened the floodgates.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Imagine

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
Pagano used the element of surprise to his advantage - "GB will never expect us to cover Adams in the slot with our old and slow ILB. We'll have them right where we want them with our Trevathan vs. #1 WR matchup, All night!"

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
The game plan was fine. These guys are not executing, Eddie Jackson is a problem. He is not physical enough and that can be said for half of the secondary. I don't know what is going on with JJ, but he could have made a play on that first touchdown pass. No idea what the fuck he's doing but they're in zone and his eyes are on the QB, and watches the TD pass.

1606759124359.png

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
The game plan was fine. These guys are not executing, Eddie Jackson is a problem. He is not physical enough and that can be said for half of the secondary. I don't know what is going on with JJ, but he could have made a play on that first touchdown pass. No idea what the fuck he's doing but they're in zone and his eyes are on the QB, and watches the TD pass.

View attachment 8771

Hi Chuck!

Montucky

Liked Posts:
Jaylon Johnson got abused a little bit by Rodgers, which is not surprising since Rodgers will go out of his way in interviews to brag about he likes to target rookie defensive backs.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The fact that only Trevathan and Fuller really know how to tackle was really laid bare last night. Hicks being out just opened the floodgates.
One of them can even cover.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Jaylon Johnson got abused a little bit by Rodgers, which is not surprising since Rodgers will go out of his way in interviews to brag about he likes to target rookie defensive backs.
He takes plays off.

PickSix

Liked Posts:
Seriously, who knew that Pace brought in Mack and Quinn to be DB #6 and 7 in obvious passing downs. CCS went 0-fer on that concept.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
Rushing 3 and letting Rodgers scan the field for days has always worked before??!
If the plan is to blitz and use more bodies to bring more pressure then there was no reason to make such a massive investment in Khalil Mack or sign Robert Quinn last year.

ChiKhan

QB1
Liked Posts:
Worst defensive performance since 16. Once Nagy is fired this whole coaching staff is done for. Also in my opinion the defense quit on their coach. They weren't even trying out there.

BradyJay

Liked Posts:
If the plan is to blitz and use more bodies to bring more pressure then there was no reason to make such a massive investment in Khalil Mack or sign Robert Quinn last year.

Even if Mack and Quinn arent getting it done, 10 games into the season?

Montucky

Liked Posts:
Worst defensive performance since 16. Once Nagy is fired this whole coaching staff is done for. Also in my opinion the defense quit on their coach. They weren't even trying out there.
Getting clowned by Brock Osweiler in Miami in 2018 was worse, if we are being totally honest.

Willis1524

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
In most cases maybe. Not against Rodgers. You can not let him sit back there and be comfortable. He won’t make the mistakes that a Cousins will. That has been the biggest problem for Chicago stopping Rodgers. Bend but don’t break defense doesn’t work against safe, elite QBs.