Thank you to all of the Veterans of CCS!

Which Branch of the US Military Did You Serve In?

• Total voters

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I don’t remember if he said he lived in SoCal but he did mention his grandma lives here. So he wanted to meet up in that area to fight…..

His grandma has a nice house and very comfortable bed.
Are you saying you muff-punched his gam-gam?

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
No. I don't need to prove myself to a privileged Jewish guy in the burbs.

?
Why do you keep mentioning that Grimson is Jewish? Do you have an issue with Jews?

FTR: I honestly never knew @Grimson is Jewish. Because I don’t think in those terms.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
This thread got me reminiscing a bit, thinking about what I miss most about the USAF. The biggest one is definitely the friends I made, and all the fun we had.

A strong #2 was the gym though. The one on base was the largest in the DoD, over 200k sq feet and I worked right next door to it.

That place had everything. There was an indoor 0.5 mile running track that went around the exterior of the whole facility, and in the middle of it there was a pool, multiple saunas, tennis courts, 4 racquetball courts, basketball, a soccer pitch, batting cages, tennis, and a fuckton of cardio and free weight areas. I'm probably forgetting stuff. I miss that place so much.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Why do you keep mentioning that Grimson is Jewish? Do you have an issue with Jews?

FTR: I honestly never knew @Grimson is Jewish. Because I don’t think in those terms.

I am a Jew and have made it a point in certain discussions to point it out. His pathetic attemp at weaponizing it is pretty funny tho.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I am a Jew and have made it a point in certain discussions to point it out. His pathetic attemp at weaponizing it is pretty funny tho.
As one of your alts, you’d think that I would have known that.

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
This isn't the Ukraine thread FYI. This is a thread to thank the servicemen/women of CCS. A fraternity that you are not a part of.
And you turned (actually in your openng post)what was a good idea and comendable thread into a shitstorm like usual. Well done shitstain.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
But you guys wouldn't say shitstain in a bar!

BobEvans

GOD, GUNS, & GAS
Liked Posts:
I Served 2 year`s in the General service, First combat unit. So u can imagine. I actually agree with alot of the comment`s here. We learned all about Rifle`s, my buddy Dave is a marine Vet. I will alway`s be grateful for the Troop`s.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Funny story: back in the day US Bank mailed me my new card and didn’t let me pick the style. So they chose for me a really patriotic card that had like soldiers and an American flag. Okay no big deal. Until I start using it and every single store asks if I’m a veteran and want a discount.

This one lady at Lowes almost made me take the discount and thought I was lying to her about not serving.

Anyways thanks ccs vets
I dread going into Lowes and them thanking me for my service. I know it may sound weird, but I really do not know what to say, there is always this awkward silence before I say not necessary to thank me ma’am or sir.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
I dread going into Lowes and them thanking me for my service. I know it may sound weird, but I really do not know what to say, there is always this awkward silence before I say not necessary to thank me ma’am or sir.

Thank you for your service!

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
TYSMFYS!

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Anytime someone discloses they were military I always pause to say thank you. I realize it may be awkward and I'm sorry. But I just want you homies to know I mean it.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Thank you for your service!
Don’t have to thank me buddy. I’ve been super busy and can’t remember if I told ya how my oldest son did at his Hockey tournament in Nashville. He hit a growth spurt and now with his skates on he’s as tall as me at 13. Told my wife by August he is gonna be 6’3 and as tall as me. If we can get around the rules he may be playing High School Hockey and only be in 8th grade.