That's all she wrote.

Bronek

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Georgia Bulldogs
Every club in our weak division is done for the year. The 'Mighty' Brewers fell..

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Hader allowing the HR, Wong popping up a crucial sac attempt, and Yelich watching a perfect pitch for the season ending K. What a sweet Trifecta!

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Meh, I don’t hate the brewers like some of you do it seems. When the cubs don’t win the division, I tend to pull for the brewers to do so. I’ve never viewed it as a “rivalry,” despite MLB’s efforts to make it one with the short distance between the two

I would of rather seen the brewers in the WS than the dodgers or braves(I also tend to pull for SF when the cubs are out of it)

Bronek

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Georgia Bulldogs
Meh, I don’t hate the brewers like some of you do it seems. When the cubs don’t win the division, I tend to pull for the brewers to do so. I’ve never viewed it as a “rivalry,” despite MLB’s efforts to make it one with the short distance between the two

I would of rather seen the brewers in the WS than the dodgers or braves(I also tend to pull for SF when the cubs are out of it)

For me, I want Cubs to de well, the Braves second. The rest, meh..

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

My hate for the Brewers stems from the Prince Fielder/Ryan Braun (when he was good) days lol

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
My hate for the Brewers stems from the Prince Fielder/Ryan Braun (when he was good) days lol
I can feel that. I definitely disliked Ryan Braun immediately.

my being “okay” with the brewers is from the Richie sexon days when he said something along the lines of, better the cubs win the division than the cardinals…while he was playing for the brewers