I think you meant the last 3 seasons

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
There were red flags, green flags and yellow flags. Mitch just couldn't read which were which.
This reminded me of a friend who is color blind so he had to memorize the order of stop lights from top to bottom so he can tell if it’s a green light or red light. At night he can’t even make out break lights lol.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
I wonder if covid-19 will end up hurting or helping Trubisky.

A full season or complete cancellation might help him. A short season would screw his chances of staying with the Bears pretty hard.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Non paywall version:

Reactions: Myk

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
I wonder if covid-19 will end up hurting or helping Trubisky.

A full season or complete cancellation might help him. A short season would screw his chances of staying with the Bears pretty hard.

It should help. He should be an expert with the playbook. And he should be working on leadership skills.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I meannnnnn, Trubisky isn't good. But...

"And that kick had missed its mark after Nagy grew anxious and conservative in the final minute, opting to have his offense take a knee and a 1-yard loss on first down with 43 seconds remaining rather than try to shorten the game-deciding attempt."

Foles ain't gonna fix that.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Raiders, Saints, Eagles, Chiefs. The Bears looked like they belonged in a different league than those opponents (and not in a positive way). I'd be disheartened if there wasn't enough other stuff to be disheartened about.

Payton34Sayers40

Liked Posts:
It’s ridiculous how fan boys still try to make excuses for Trubs. The guy is hot garbage. Plain and simple. There are QB’s that make Pro Bowls while playing behind weak Olines and poor Head Coaches. If you can ball, you can ball. There is a reason this dude rode the bench for most of his career in college. He can’t play.

He can throw ok but he can’t think. The strongest attribute of any QB is the mind — the ability to read coverages, understand the offense and make quick decisions when the bullets start flying. Trubs is HORRIBLE in all 3 of those areas.

Nagy may not be great but he is handcuffed by a QB too dumb to fully understand the offense he wants to run. Trubs has to go!

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
This reminded me of a friend who is color blind so he had to memorize the order of stop lights from top to bottom so he can tell if it’s a green light or red light. At night he can’t even make out break lights lol.
At least when they get brighter, he knows they are either stopping or backing up.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I was out on him from the moment he was drafted. Srsly.
Looks like you were right. I liked the pick and still hold out some homer hope but last year was prove it time and nothing. :( Sure didn't look like a destination but I wouldn't mind if he stuck around in some capacity.

Last edited: