The 2010 Cup Sexual Assault Thread

HSBOB

My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
This guy's already been CONVICTED of doing the very same thing to another kid but yeah.........just more cancel culture I guess.

Martini

Epic name- RealOne60FPS
This guy's already been CONVICTED of doing the very same thing to another kid but yeah.........just more cancel culture I guess.
It's not what the guy did, it's that the Hawks nor the PA did anything about it when it was brought to them.

If these allegations are true, and the mental coach victim shamed the victim, this will blow the roof off the boys club mentality seen in the NHL.

If this could have stopped a child from being sexually assaulted, shame on everyone who turned their heads on it and did their best to cover it up.

It's going to come down to evidence. Idk why the victim isn't suing the PA with this and focusing on the Hawks only....

greg23

It's not what the guy did, it's that the Hawks nor the PA did anything about it when it was brought to them.

If these allegations are true, and the mental coach victim shamed the victim, this will blow the roof off the boys club mentality seen in the NHL.

If this could have stopped a child from being sexually assaulted, shame on everyone who turned their heads on it and did their best to cover it up.

It's going to come down to evidence. Idk why the victim isn't suing the PA with this and focusing on the Hawks only....

Uh oh

Trying to be a lawyer......the racist/homophobe/Grammer police on this board have it out for you shortly