The 20th pick?

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Miller is likely gone....Im not sure about ARob. Mooney's size should be a concern. This staff hates Ridley. Wims might survive by default, but we should be able to upgrade over him.

If we can get a shot at Jaylen Waddle, I would be for moving up a few spots for him. Obviously you also look at Tackle and even QB. But I haven't really looked to far in the draft at this point.

msadows

Liked Posts:
We should take a Tackle.

And there will be plenty there that could develop into studs.

OP is crying over nothing. We were never losing out. It was great to dream about, but thats all it was...a pipe dream.

The difference between 16-20 or whatever had we missed the playoffs probably wont cost us the player we wanted anyways.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Top 5 QB was already off the board. Next lower level QB can be had in 2nd if not 3rd. Trade down for T late 1st, WR & BPA in 2nd. BPA/QB 3rd. Or bring in Washington's backup QB & draft another QB later on. More darts = more possible hits.

Under this staff, they won't hit the board at all though. :rolleyes: Now we have months to discuss, argue, & troll these topics.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
No problem with being able to find talent twentieth overall. The shitty teams picking ahead of the Bears are all shitty for a reason, they'll get fooled into drafting athletes who cant play like they always do.

bearsfan1977

Liked Posts:
Seriously, no idea what he did when they are letting dudes off the street get snaps ahead of him.

I'd say he sucks, but I also have seen that nagy has no clue how to judge talent....so yea.
You’re second option is the correct one. Nagy has no idea how to eval talent. This is the guy that trotted Coward out for much of the season. Ridley can play (well he could at UGA), and he catches what’s thrown his way in the limited snaps he gets. Not saying he’s a HOFer but Nagy is absolutely clueless and always has been.

TELLY46

Liked Posts:
And there will be plenty there that could develop into studs.

OP is crying over nothing. We were never losing out. It was great to dream about, but thats all it was...a pipe dream.

The difference between 16-20 or whatever had we missed the playoffs probably wont cost us the player we wanted anyways.
Yeah ,if your a competent G.M.

puckthefackers

Liked Posts:
Need 1 is QB. If there are 4 or more taken by #20, there should be a very good OL available. Please no trading to draft up, Bears need all the picks they can gather

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm smokin' Eddie Jackson level with this team... don't care