The Bears are 2 years away

Relish Sadoval

Liked Posts:
Before the unwashed masses get excited over a few paltry acquisitions that may or may not pan out it must be remembered the Bears had the absolute worst roster in not only professional football last year, it may have been the worst in the history of organized professional sports.

A few trades, free agent signings and draft choices is not going to turn this team around in one year.

No matter what other pundits say or think they know the Bears have the important piece in place, Justin Fields is legit, everything else is suspect, every area can still be improved there are no future Hall of Fame players on this team and nothing besides Fields to get excited for.

So before this forum gets carried away, this is a 5-12 team no matter who they draft. The talent level is improved but still not ready for prime time.

Its what Leif Garret has become with hopes of being David Cassidy one day.

Relish Sadoval- Remember 2006? Pepperidge Farm remembers...

Bust

Liked Posts:
nope. 2 years justin is on his last year looking for a huge pay raise

NFL is the win now league boo

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Alabama Crimson Tide
Thrust here.

I gotta disagree with you relish, can I call you relish?

See Relish, the Bears have one of the best QBs in the league, cap room, and will surely draft the child eater Carter if he's there at nine. I think this is going to be a 12 win team with Carter and a 8 win team without.

Like I tell the hookers I get when I pull down my pants in front of them, "go big or go home". The Bears are a team of destiny.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Absolutely not. I wouldn't caught dead in such a shit area of Chicago, I leave that to bottom feeders who fight for $15.

Relish Sadoval- The world needs burger flippers.
you wouldn't caught dead right next to Ikea, Ram Steakhouse, and Woodbridge Mall with surround sound vs Roosevelt Road and the worst Jewel Osco Parking Lot the likes of which you have never seen? K

Relish Sadoval

Liked Posts:
nope. 2 years justin is on his last year looking for a huge pay raise

NFL is the win now league boo
Justin, with a capital J, will have no legs by the time his rookie contract has expired. He will be a cross between Russel Wilson and Eric Hipple.

Relish Sadoval- NEVER question the importance of education and proper punctuation.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Before the unwashed masses get excited over a few paltry acquisitions that may or may not pan out it must be remembered the Bears had the absolute worst roster in not only professional football last year, it may have been the worst in the history of organized professional sports.

A few trades, free agent signings and draft choices is not going to turn this team around in one year.

No matter what other pundits say or think they know the Bears have the important piece in place, Justin Fields is legit, everything else is suspect, every area can still be improved there are no future Hall of Fame players on this team and nothing besides Fields to get excited for.

So before this forum gets carried away, this is a 5-12 team no matter who they draft. The talent level is improved but still not ready for prime time.

@Black Rainbow thoughts?

Relish Sadoval

Liked Posts:
Thrust here.

I gotta disagree with you relish, can I call you relish?

See Relish, the Bears have one of the best QBs in the league, cap room, and will surely draft the child eater Carter if he's there at nine. I think this is going to be a 12 win team with Carter and a 8 win team without.

Like I tell the hookers I get when I pull down my pants in front of them, "go big or go home". The Bears are a team of destiny.
A hooker will never turn down a large penis, they only care about the money so they can get their next fix of illegal drugs.

An asian massage parlor is a different story, you will get turned away.

And you may call me Relish, with a capital R.

Relish Sadoval- Carter is a future bra wearing bust.

Relish Sadoval

Liked Posts:
you wouldn't caught dead right next to Ikea, Ram Steakhouse, and Woodbridge Mall with surround sound vs Roosevelt Road and the worst Jewel Osco Parking Lot the likes of which you have never seen? K
I live in Glencoe and laugh at the fools who think they have it good.

Relish Sadoval- My taxes feed the unemployed and their families, just call me Daddy.

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Alabama Crimson Tide
Thrust here.

I will tell you this, Relish, there's a lot of fake Bears fans here and somebody needs to tell you that first off.

There's so much asshole in these threads you would think you were studying proctology. Which is why I always start off with three fingers of scotch before I log into this place.

Three fingers. No chaser.

Relish Sadoval

Liked Posts:
Thrust here.

I will tell you this, Relish, there's a lot of fake Bears fans here and somebody needs to tell you that first off.

There's so much asshole in these threads you would think you were studying proctology. Which is why I always start off with three fingers of scotch before I log into this place.

Three fingers. No chaser.
To quote Hall of Fame Chicago Bear Dan Hampton:

"Its not an attitude its a smell"

I get where he was coming from.

Relish Sadoval-A man with no hope or reason is a homer Chicago Bears fan.

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Alabama Crimson Tide
A hooker will never turn down a large penis, they only care about the money so they can get their next fix of illegal drugs.

An asian massage parlor is a different story, you will get turned away.

And you may call me Relish, with a capital R.

Relish Sadoval- Carter is a future bra wearing bust.
Thrust here.

Let's not get into body shaming, Relish. And if Carter likes to wear bras so be it. I'm not looking underneath another man's shirt.

I once took a shit I'm a public bathroom and once the pressie was unleashed only them did I realize there was no toilet paper.

The guy next to me was reading the newspaper and had parts of it on the ground. I knocked on the stall wall," hey, do you mind"? Then used his paper to wipe my ass.

I didn't use the sports page, that's for sure.

Real men wipe their asses with newspaper when needed.

Relish Sadoval

Liked Posts:
Thrust here.

Let's not get into body shaming, Relish. And if Carter likes to wear bras so be it. I'm not looking underneath another man's shirt.

I once took a shit I'm a public bathroom and once the pressie was unleashed only them did I realize there was no toilet paper.

The guy next to me was reading the newspaper and had parts of it on the ground. I knocked on the stall wall," hey, do you mind"? Then used his paper to wipe my ass.

I didn't use the sports page, that's for sure.

Real men wipe their asses with newspaper when needed.
In a public restroom real men shit with the door open. Just sayin'

Relish Sadoval- Newspaper? Suck it up and take a shower when you get home.

Bearcub13

Liked Posts:

I am conservative by nature, and I think you are wrong. I would be surprised if we don't have two more O' linemen by first game, and I would be further surprised if there are not at least two more defensive linemen by then. I am assuming high draft picks or solid free agents in those positions. In addition, I think the RB position looks better, there is a whole new linebacker crew, a top ten receiver added to the WR room, and a legit pro TE to join Kmet. I see 7 wins in the coming season and double digit wins in 2024. When a team does a down to the studs restoration with plenty of draft picks and money, things go faster. Have a great day, Go Bears!