The Bears are not going to make the playoffs next year either.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
I also want Pace (well preferably his replacement) to bring in a 2 round QB, and a UDFA to compete with Dalton and Mitch.

Viciousjay

Liked Posts:
The Bears need to stick with what works, mediocre QB, good line, great RB and Defense, ST needs another Hester.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Dalton isn’t “the guy” but he can at least read defenses, go through progressions, and hit open WRs. If you really think the occasional end around play call is the reason this offense sucks you’re a fool.
Ok if you want to go there you're the fool and have proven that again and again, step away from the MB once in a while you post to much. Just using the end around as an example of his predictable play calling, his playcaling fools no one.

cutty4ever

Liked Posts:
Anyone but Mitch is bullshit. I don’t see a solution for next year at qb. I don’t want Mitch. I don’t want cam or teddy. can’t draft a top qb.

kind of want a mini rebuild to happen. By the time they can draft another qb the defense will be older.

And outside of qb issue we still have shit play calling and o line. Just too many issues. We will see what happens I guess but I’m just a pessimist when it comes to the bears.

This is the most sane and realistic observation.

Bearshomer

Liked Posts:
Paying $20 million for a QB we known sucks like Dalton or Newton is the ultimate loser move. At best you get a minor upgrade from Trubisky for a huge cost and at worst they get hurt or end up as bad Trubisky.

This team needs to start rebuilding.

Jack Lantern

Liked Posts:
Anyone but Mitch is bullshit. I don’t see a solution for next year at qb. I don’t want Mitch. I don’t want cam or teddy. can’t draft a top qb.

kind of want a mini rebuild to happen. By the time they can draft another qb the defense will be older.

And outside of qb issue we still have shit play calling and o line. Just too many issues. We will see what happens I guess but I’m just a pessimist when it comes to the bears.

NFL is the Win Now League. Unlike MLB or the NHL, teams can't afford to place their prospects in the minors and develop them via a mini rebuild, they all come to play in week 1. You saw what happened last year to this year when hopes were sky high. Nothing is guaranteed.

There is a lot of contracts coming off the books. Bears will be heavy players in free agency. I see 20pct roster turnover on the O side of the ball alone.

RubberBanMan

I’m just a fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
As a bridge yeah. What else is there? A too expensive Teddy Bridgewater and Case Keenum?

I just don’t see them winning with any available qb next year. So it just feels like next year is a waste already. But yeah we shall see

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Too early for the sky is falling routine. Going to have to get a FA in for competition. Too many other needs to draft a QB at #2 unless Pace really loves the guy......oh wait, never mind. Too many needs to draft a QB at #2. Draft a QB in the mid rounds. Use first two picks at OL and TE depending on who they get in FA.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Ok if you want to go there you're the fool and have proven that again and again, step away from the MB once in a while you post to much. Just using the end around as an example of his predictable play calling, his playcaling fools no one.
Honestly I just check CCS when I check the rest of social media on my phone. It’s hard to call plays for a QB isn’t even below average with no run game.

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
They can win with Mitch, but the O line will have to get a whole lot better.

RubberBanMan

I’m just a fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
Free agency will be really interesting.

a huge positive is Pineiro was 4-4 with a long of 34. Give the man a ten year contract, pace

coolio

Liked Posts:
I wonder if Nagy is going to push to move on from Mitch.

jc456

Liked Posts:
Next year the bears will be 4 and 12. Experience and history tells us all that.