The Bears are not going to make the playoffs next year either.

Quik_7_Devin

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
If Bears sign Scherff and look at the Ravens as inspiration to fix the offense they should be back in the playoffs. Bears are soft up front and Mitch doesnt seem to have the talent for a pass first O. There's no shame in having the run set up the pass. In both Packer losses GB dared CHI to run vs their dime packages, that lets us know where the big problem is.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
I don't really care about offense, I am all about defense, but this offense is beyond dysfunctional, not helping at all. I am not a big Dalton fan, and my guess is he will have a decent price tag. Problem is:

Bears need 3-5 New offensive linemen
Need 2 Tight ends
I thought we were set at receiver but Miller can't stay on the field, Wims has been disappointing, Gabriel not gonna be here
I will blame the disaster of a running game on the offensive line - for some reason nobody seems to argue with that.

This is why at least going into next season, I see the QB situation way down on the list. I did hear today the Bears might go after Fitzmagic.
This is a really stupid post. Miller is a good #2 and AR is the best #1 we’ve had in years. We need to upgrade at RG and RT but we can’t do anything else because of Whitehair’s contact (he was actually good this year) and Daniels is too young to give up on. Leno is too expensive to dump too. We need another TE though. Also imagine being “all about defense” in 2019

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is a really stupid post. Miller is a good #2 and AR is the best #1 we’ve had in years. We need to upgrade at RG and RT but we can’t do anything else because of Whitehair’s contact (he was actually good this year) and Daniels is too young to give up on. Leno is too expensive to dump too. We need another TE though. Also imagine being “all about defense” in 2019

Thanks for your constructive criticism. I am probably higher on Anthony Miller than anybody on this message board, but am concerned, as anybody would be, with his ability to stay healthy.

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
We have a bad head coach & a bad QB.

Not a good combo for playoff appearances. Time for another reality check.

What are the winning lottery numbers next week?

Thanks.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Man I hope you heard that from some drunk and not someone with access to the Bears brass.

Lol, no I didn't mean it that way. I just heard it somewhere today on TV or on the internet.

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
I'm just glad he let us know so we don't have to watch

Why even waste your time watching with all of the mouth breathing morons here who seem to have all of the answers?

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels

Check out every single post you’ve ever made. They’re all much, much more stupid.

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
Paying $20 million for a QB we known sucks like Dalton or Newton is the ultimate loser move. At best you get a minor upgrade from Trubisky for a huge cost and at worst they get hurt or end up as bad Trubisky.

This team needs to start rebuilding.

Which means Cryin Ryan failed and he needs to go. He can take Shithead Ted with him too.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Could all of these potential opt out contracts for players also mean a new GM?

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
If we can just get Case Keenum, Marcus Mariota, or Andy Dalton in here, they'll be able to cover up the shit OL, no running game, no TEs, atrocious playcalling and guide us to a Super Bowl victory. It really will be just that easy, guys. Fucking derrrrrrp.

mecha

Liked Posts:
this is the same Bears team that were perennial dogshit with John Fox (I'll argue this was not entirely his fault, this was a decade in the making) and they got Nagy and went 12-4 and made the playoffs probably against all odds. it was a Cinderella run, but they won the division nonetheless. maybe Nagy got figured out, maybe the visor's on too tight, maybe he's a dickhead too, or some combination of all of these, but what matters is we were able to see SOMETHING from the Nagy/Trubisky tandem once... if they fix the offensive personnel like Pace did the defense, I could see them making it back in a season or two.

also how sad are they for celebrating Nagy's 20th win? maybe not so much... Lovie Smith, Marc Trestman, and John Fox didn't do it in 2 seasons.

Monster O

Liked Posts:
I just spent the last few days with family (packer fans) in Oshkosh, WI. They gave me some advice as a Bears fan, ditch your coach and sign Trubisky to an extension ASAP.