The Bears' Defense will Punch Your Stupid Face

jtreal3

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
What's up NFC? How do you like that? The Chicago Bears own you. That's right, their defense is more awesome than the most awesome of things ever. Even still to this day village idiot Sean Salisbury doesn't rank them as #1 in the NFC, but he's still confused because he's legally Special person. He thinks LAR are #1, but that's stupid, because they are just rams and rams can't beat bears. If they were the los angeles Dragons or the los angeles GreatWhiteSharkCrocodileCougars, then maybe it would be a fair fight. But as it stands now, the Bears would eat the Rams then punch their wives in the uteri.

Furthermore, Akiem Hicks = maneater. That means he eats men. Sure you can giggle and think "he eats men, that's dirty" but then he'll punch you in the kidney with his oversized supersonic fist. Then you will cry. Ask betty bridgewater. He's currently crying. That's right, I called him betty not teddy. Why? Why not? He's soft. Ask Steve Young. He's tough as nails. He can tell you all about it. Because when you throw left handed, apparently you're a bad-######, no matter how much gel you use in your hair.

But back to the Bears. Their defense is so awesome, 8 million naked supermodels holding whiskey and midgets wouldn't be as awesome as them. Khalil Mack and Robert Quinn are like Batman and Robin, that is, if Robin were black and had the strength of 350,000 men. Because that's what it's like when he hits you. You're like, "ow, I think I just got hit by a lot of people." That's because you did, sucka.

So NFC and heck, AFC too, you better watch out. Because the Bears are nastisimo. That's spanish for "gonna getcha". And when you start talking Spanish, that means business. And the Bears business is eating you with their mighty defense, Gary Fencick-style. So, you better cover your faces NFL, because the Bears are coming to town and you're about to get punched like it's 1985.

I can't take the credit for this amazing post, it belongs to some poster named BurlyShirley
link to it the the original...https://ridemonkey.bikemag.com/threads/the-bears-defense-will-punch-your-stupid-face.141214/

BEAR DOWN BROTHER & SISTERS

Bear_Assed

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
lol. I remember this but thought it originated on the old chicagobears.com board no?

jtreal3

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
lol. I remember this but thought it originated on the old chicagobears.com board no?
Thats where I remember too, but that's the only link I could find it at