BigP50

04-21-2012
Liked Posts:
@ Lions

Patriots

@Vikings

Jets

@Packers

O MY! I'd say they finish 1-4. Those final 4 games are ridiculous.

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
Under what logic do you consider this ridiculous?

The Bears have ALREADY beaten 3 of those 5 teams?

BigP50

04-21-2012
Liked Posts:
Under what logic do you consider this ridiculous?

The Bears have ALREADY beaten 3 of those 5 teams?

Jets and Patriots are two of the best in the AFC. The Vikings in Minnesota is never easy, People are sayin Green Bay is one of the best in the NFC, and its in Green Bay. Even the Lions game! The Bears barely beat them in Chi-Town!

That will be a super hard schedule, and considering the Bears have had one of the easiest schedules in the NFL, we will really get to see what they are made of.

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
Jets and Patriots are two of the best in the AFC. The Vikings in Minnesota is never easy, People are sayin Green Bay is one of the best in the NFC, and its in Green Bay. Even the Lions game! The Bears barely beat them in Chi-Town!

That will be a super hard schedule, and considering the Bears have had one of the easiest schedules in the NFL, we will really get to see what they are made of.

I don't care what you say. The Bears beat 3 of those 5 teams. Spin it how you want....win is a win.

BigP50

04-21-2012
Liked Posts:
I don't care what you say. The Bears beat 3 of those 5 teams. Spin it how you want....win is a win.

I think u are taking this as me attacking the Bears, I think a fan of any team would agree with what I am saying. That is a tough schedule! That is my only argument.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
We have a tough schedule. Yes, but I also know you're a Packer fan and you're trying to make a point. Let me just say the Packers schedule is no cakewalk either.

They also still have to play New England, and unlike the Bears, they draw them in Foxborough.

For the Bears...The Jets, while 9-2, are beatable. They should have lost three games in a row, but pulled out miracle wins at the end. They may do it again, but regardless it will be a close game in my opinion.

If I recall the Packers barely beat Detroit as well...So using your logic..you might have trouble with them in Detroit as well.

Also dont know what Giants team is going to show up, they can beat the Packers.

And a Packers-Bears game can go either way...You should know this.

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
I think u are taking this as me attacking the Bears, I think a fan of any team would agree with what I am saying. That is a tough schedule! That is my only argument.

No I don't see it that way. I am just not going to accept it as a tough schedule (outside of the Patriots game) because we beat 60% of the teams you listed.

BigP50

04-21-2012
Liked Posts:
We have a tough schedule. Yes, but I also know you're a Packer fan and you're trying to make a point. Let me just say the Packers schedule is no cakewalk either.

They also still have to play New England, and unlike the Bears, they draw them in Foxborough.

For the Bears...The Jets, while 9-2, are beatable. They should have lost three games in a row, but pulled out miracle wins at the end. They may do it again, but regardless it will be a close game in my opinion.

If I recall the Packers barely beat Detroit as well...So using your logic..you might have trouble with them in Detroit as well.

Also dont know what Giants team is going to show up, they can beat the Packers.

And a Packers-Bears game can go either way...You should know this.

100% correct, I know that already and Ill admit that!

I look at it like this, the Packers should win all there home games. (Giants, 49ers, Bears). The Pats will take us down, and the Lions is a toss up, that game always worries me.

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
Lions will take you down, but the Bears (who just defeated the hottest team in the NFL) doesn't worry you? lol C'mon P

BigP50

04-21-2012
Liked Posts:
No I don't see it that way. I am just not going to accept it as a tough schedule (outside of the Patriots game) because we beat 60% of the teams you listed.

Also all at home. Not saying they weren't good wins because I think the Lions will be tough for the Packers as well. I thought the Packers were gonna get destroyed in Minny last week. As far as im concerned, the Vikings are still in the race. You have AP28, Favre, Sidney Rice and Allen you usually will have a team that can compete. The Lions have the ability to win but I also admitted earlier that the Packers will struggle against them. And then the Pats and Jets are two of the best in the AFC.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Apparently nobody wins in Lambo...

Matthew

Liked Posts:
I see us beating Detroit and the Vikings. Pats, Jets, and Pack are 3 of the best teams in the league. Sure the Packers are 7-4 but they also have the most net points in the NFL right now. I actually like the way we match up with the Jets, the Patriots and Packers I think beat us. Packers gave us the game earlier in the season.

Still all that matters is a playoff spot and if we finish the season 3-2 that would probably still give us a bye.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
The only game I concede to GB is San Francisco

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
Why is everybody so worried about NYJ? I've watched them and am not impressed at all to be honest. Revis takes the #1 WR out of the game every time....luckily we don't have one LOL

BigP50

04-21-2012
Liked Posts:
Lions will take you down, but the Bears (who just defeated the hottest team in the NFL) doesn't worry you? lol C'mon P

Considering who the Bears have played this year, and how close the last game was in Chicago, no.

If the Bears go out and win 2 of these games

Vikings
Jets
Patriots

Then yes, I will be very concerned.

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
Considering who the Bears have played this year, and how close the last game was in Chicago, no.

If the Bears go out and win 2 of these games

Vikings
Jets
Patriots

Then yes, I will be very concerned.

You might win that game because we'll be resting our starters for a wildcard week bye. :nelson:

gochicity112691

Liked Posts:
They do have a tough schedule especially with the games against the packers, pats and jets if they can win at least two of three games listed that would be good, the green bay game is a must if both teams are tied for the division going into the final game of the season

BigP50

04-21-2012
Liked Posts:
They do have a tough schedule especially with the games against the packers, pats and jets if they can win at least two of three games listed that would be good, the green bay game is a must if both teams are tied for the division going into the final game of the season

Thank you!