The best(okay 2nd best)

BMR31

Liked Posts:
We all know MJ was the best of all time. Who was/is your second best of all time????????????:beerbang:

BMR31

Liked Posts:
I seriously have No idea. Id say Wilt, but there was no 3 second lane and he stood in the lane, with his hand up, vs 6'8 defenders. I guess i HAVE to say Kareem? He did have an "undefendable" shot.

BMR31

Liked Posts:
Does Oscar get points taken away, for being a cocky old guy, who refused Jordans greatness? Just saying.......

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
Not only was he a winner, but he made everyone around him one...Probabely the most true leader in NBA history on and off the court...In a way, he was like a good luck charm...Fuck a Cloverleaf, give me Bill Russell.....

BMR31

Liked Posts:
Not only was he a winner, but he made everyone around him one...Probabely the most true leader in NBA history on and off the court...In a way, he was like a good luck charm...Fuck a Cloverleaf, give me Bill Russell.....

My only problem with him, was he was literally like 6'9 from the center position. Big for his day, but not much bigger than rodman. About Horace Grants size. I truly believe him and Wilt wouldnt be special in the 90s or 2000s.............

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
My only problem with him, was he was literally like 6'9 from the center position. Big for his day, but not much bigger than rodman. About Horace Grants size. I truly believe him and Wilt wouldnt be special in the 90s or 2000s.............

Believe what you want......your basketball related opinions are respected here....I do disagree that Bill Russell wouldn't be special now a days...He just wouldn't be a center..he would probabely play power forward position...His defense, leadership, hard work, dedication and superior basketball IQ and talent to will his team to win would be felt even now......My belief sir...:beerbang:

BMR31

Liked Posts:
Believe what you want......your basketball related opinions are respected here....I do disagree that Bill Russell wouldn't be special now a days...He just wouldn't be a center..he would probabely play power forward position...His defense, leadership, hard work, dedication and superior basketball IQ and talent to will his team to win would be felt even now......My belief sir...:beerbang:

OK he could be a Rodman. I just dont think he'd be considered the 2nd best player of all time..........

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
Ok here goes

BMRs top 5 all time

1 jordan
2 Kareem
3 Magic
4 Wilt
5 Oscar

Mine is
1.Jordan
2.Wilt
3.Bill Russell
4.Magic
5. And I'm sure people will disagree, SCOTTIE PIPPEN...
I would put Oscar right after PiP....

Just my opinion.....

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I thought Scottie Pippen would have been 2 with JR Smith a close 3rd :shrug:

BMR31

Liked Posts:
Mine is
1.Jordan
2.Wilt
3.Bill Russell
4.Magic
5. And I'm sure people will disagree, SCOTTIE PIPPEN...
I would put Oscar right after PiP....

Just my opinion.....

Pippen is, FOR SURE, in my top 20. He has to be the most COMPLETE player, i have ever seen. Probably top 15. Not top 10, though.

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
Pippen is, FOR SURE, in my top 20. He has to be the most COMPLETE player, i have ever seen. Probably top 15. Not top 10, though.

Being the complete player that Pip was is why I keep Oscar and Pip close on the list....They were both pretty much the only guys that can be considered "point forwards"? In history......Versatility is what they were about and pointguard floor vision....

BMR31

Liked Posts:
Being the complete player that Pip was is why I keep Oscar and Pip close on the list....They were both pretty much the only guys that can be considered "point forwards"? In history......Versatility is what they were about and pointguard floor vision....

Not sure Oscar was the defender that PIP was............but otherwise Oscar was better.

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
Scottiepippen1994s top 3

Ben Gordon
Scottie Pimpin
JR smith

Hmmmmmmm, I should of known you were stting me up for your punchline......Good work......I have my own punchline...
My troll list:
1. Bmr31
2. Sgreenwa33
3. Lechero
Just kidding......or am I? Lmao
:talktohand::troll::troll::troll::talktohand:

BMR31

Liked Posts:
Hmmmmmmm, I should of known you were stting me up for your punchline......Good work......I have my own punchline...
My troll list:
1. Bmr31
2. Sgreenwa33
3. Lechero
Just kidding......or am I? Lmao
:talktohand::troll::troll::troll::talktohand:

LMFAO i wasnt setting up shit. Cant take humor? Its really funny if you think about it........

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
LMFAO i wasnt setting up shit. Cant take humor? Its really funny if you think about it........

Come on man...I said I was just playing......I have a new respect for you tht I didn't used to........Don't forget to thank me for opening the door to this site for you.....Its working out and I'm actually happy for you....:dunno: