The biggest blunder of the season so far .....

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
Was starting Mitchell trubisky and then pulling him way too early.

I was in favor of starting foles and letting him play until he got injured, or unless he plays like shit.

Now here we are and aikman said it tonight, you have to be thinking at some point so you go back to trubisky?

It’s going to be a cluster fuck to end the season as another loss will send the locker room into a frenzy. There was quite the visible frustration from Allen robinson today, and the losses continue to pile up there will be a split.

It’s going to get ugly folks. Last year Nagy managed to keep the locker together despite a huge let down of a season. I don’t think he can do it again.

bearsfan1977

Liked Posts:
I think the biggest mistake was bringing in Foles and not doing a damn thing to fix this train wreck of an OL. Foles played behind a solid OL in Philly. He needs one to be successful. He doesn’t have it here. He’s going to get killed before the season ends.

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
I think the biggest mistake was bringing in Foles and not doing a damn thing to fix this train wreck of an OL. Foles played behind a solid OL in Philly. He needs one to be successful. He doesn’t have it here. He’s going to get killed before the season ends.

Foles played behind the best OL in football. To say they were ‘solid’ is greatly disrespectful.

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
Also let’s be very clear .... I am not advocating to go back to trubisky.

The point is that this is now going to be a question every single week, especially as the o line continues to suck and the bears will continue to fail to put up points.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
After 8 games and quite a few sacks...are we off the "Foles is injury prone" narrative?

No doubt he could get crushed and break something with this o-line, but he's not looking frail like many kept suggesting.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Biggest blunder was letting Pace make another offseason of moves when it was evident that he's over his head.

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
Also let’s be very clear .... I am not advocating to go back to trubisky.

The point is that this is now going to be a question every single week, especially as the o line continues to suck and the bears will continue to fail to put up points.

Foles gets Chunk plays. But hardly strings together first downs.

His throw it up mentality is a good defensive teams wet dream.

Season is over.

Thedude

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

I was in favor of starting foles and letting him play until he got injured, or unless he plays like shit.

Now here we are and aikman said it tonight, you have to be thinking at some point so you go back to trubisky?

It’s going to be a cluster fuck to end the season as another loss will send the locker room into a frenzy. There was quite the visible frustration from Allen robinson today, and the losses continue to pile up there will be a split.

It’s going to get ugly folks. Last year Nagy managed to keep the locker together despite a huge let down of a season. I don’t think he can do it again.
Nagy needs to bring back club dub

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
This entire offseason has been a cluster F wrapped in a trainwreck.

bearsfan1977

Liked Posts:
Foles played behind the best OL in football. To say they were ‘solid’ is greatly disrespectful.
Agreed. My general point was to put him behind this OL and expect similar results to what he did behind Philly’s OL is insanity.

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
You didn’t like paying 60 million guaranteed for Quinn, Foles and Graham.

The Quinn signing was the right move. Graham too.

But without an offensive line Foles was never going to work out here.

Quinn would produce more if we actually could score points.

We can’t produce so our pass rush doesn’t matter.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Bears are all about 'consensus' on offseason moves but I would love to know how it really went this year.

Matt Nagy: 'It's all Hiestand's fault! The OL is fine. You don't need to put a lot of resources in to it.'

or

Ryan Pace: 'I am going to sign some bums for the OL. You are going to coach them up, or whatever.'

Actually scratch that. as long as everyone is fired I don't care what the process was.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

Nah. It was correct to pull Trubs and it is now correct to see if he has learned anything on the bench. Foles is definitely seeing ghosts out there but we needed to see what he had.