The biggest difference between Patrick Mahomes and Mitchell Trubisky is..........

Zerovoltz

Liked Posts:
Kelce vs Shaheen

Legion of Zoom vs Allen Robinson and 4 scrubs

Elite offensive line vs 5 turnstiles

The Chiefs O-line gets a lot of national pub as being GOOD. It's not a good line. The tackles are good. The interior O-line bad. Several articles etc published about that if anyone would bother to read them. The national media just looks at a low sack number and assumes the line is good. Overall, not good. NONE of our 5 get a push in the run game, The interior O linemen are absurdly bad. Mahomes overcomes it with his mobility AND ability to keep his eyes downfield while he is moving/escaping.

Mahomes was just a luck of a dart. All GM's do it

LUCK??? They were all over Mahomes for 2 years prior to the draft, and made the move all the way up from 27 to 10 to get HIM. They already had been winning division titles with Alex Smith on a team with a faltering D. You don't trade a 1st and a 3rd to go get a lottery ticket when you already have a "good" QB unless you KNOW something.

Goff looks like ass and most acted like he was a god till all of the sudden he wasn't.

Goff was always ass. McVay tailored a system centered around his RB to allow for Goff to be put in the best position to win with his limited skills.

Everyone knows that Mahomes is better than Trubisky. But people are delusional if they think Mahomes would be this good if he was drafted by the Bears. Sorry, no. Our organization is completely offensively inept. Just wouldn't have happened.

This is the laziest take that keeps showing up time after time. Mahomes wouldn't have gone 50/5000 if he were with the Bears, but your team and EVERYONE on the roster would look better. Mahomes does that. He's a true franchise player.

Mahommie makes people better? Kleece Hill and that Oline were all pro before Mahommie got there. Who did he make better? He is a fine young QB on a great team. He is part of the reason the won a SB but only a part. If Kleece missed last year they would have missed the playoffs.

The Oline was not "All Pro" before Mahomes. Alex Smith, who runs well, was sacked 35 times behind THE SAME GUYS in 2017, in 15 games. With THE SAME GUYS, Mahomes was sacked 26 times in 16 Games.

He has multiple first rounders on the o line. Two proven vet tackles. Kelce hill and Watkins.
Their offense is stacked

Eric Fisher was the only 1st round draft choice on the O line. He isn't that good, and has only been to 1 pro bowl. The Center was cut from the Redskins and the 0-16 Browns...we got him off the scrap heap...and it shows. The RG was a late round pick...he's a Dr, but not a good O lineman. The LG was a carosel of ALL guys from the waiver wire, all cut at least once if not more from other teams. The G-C-G combo on the Chiefs SUCK. They rank among the worst at their positions by most metrics.....and if you'd watched any Chiefs football, you wouldn't need metrics to tell you this.

KC has a very good roster, and whatever weak spots they have (Interior O line, coverage LB's) They were able to overcome it...I'm not trying to say the Bears don't need better talent. They do. What I am arguing, is that Mahomes is special...he'd be special wherever he went. Most of the posters here have said as much, but there are a few of you who refuse to see it because of the tarnish it puts on drafting T-biscuit.

A perfect example of what Mahomes can do is in fact that 44 yard pass play in the super bowl on 3rd and 15. 1. He called the play. He asked for it on the sideline while the prior 2nd and 15 play was being challenged. When Mahomes takes the snap from the shotgun, he drops back 5 more steps, and an additional 2 shuffles further back, and with pressure coming from his left side, he throws the ball 60 air yards down the field without stepping into it. At the time he throws the ball, Tyreek Hill IS STILL RUNNING TOWARD THE POST. The ball is well underway before Hill breaks back to the corner and the ball arrives to the empty spot on the filed Mahomes threw it to, where it was designed to go, long before his target ever started to run that way. The pass looks like a duck because it was all arm. It looks like a lucky play because it seems like in live action Mahomes just chucks up a prayer.....that isn't what happened at all. .....and when you watch Mahomes week in and week out....he does t his several times a game....he doesn't throw to a reciever who is coming open....he throws to a spot where he knows his reciever is about to be, before they cut, before they turn their head, before the coverman is broken off of. He makes it look like he's throwing to open targets......he THROWS them OPEN.

Here is a breakdown of the 44 yard pass play.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Chiefs O-line gets a lot of national pub as being GOOD. It's not a good line. The tackles are good. The interior O-line bad. Several articles etc published about that if anyone would bother to read them. The national media just looks at a low sack number and assumes the line is good. Overall, not good. NONE of our 5 get a push in the run game, The interior O linemen are absurdly bad. Mahomes overcomes it with his mobility AND ability to keep his eyes downfield while he is moving/escaping.

LUCK??? They were all over Mahomes for 2 years prior to the draft, and made the move all the way up from 27 to 10 to get HIM. They already had been winning division titles with Alex Smith on a team with a faltering D. You don't trade a 1st and a 3rd to go get a lottery ticket when you already have a "good" QB unless you KNOW something.

Goff was always ass. McVay tailored a system centered around his RB to allow for Goff to be put in the best position to win with his limited skills.

This is the laziest take that keeps showing up time after time. Mahomes wouldn't have gone 50/5000 if he were with the Bears, but your team and EVERYONE on the roster would look better. Mahomes does that. He's a true franchise player.

The Oline was not "All Pro" before Mahomes. Alex Smith, who runs well, was sacked 35 times behind THE SAME GUYS in 2017, in 15 games. With THE SAME GUYS, Mahomes was sacked 26 times in 16 Games.

Eric Fisher was the only 1st round draft choice on the O line. He isn't that good, and has only been to 1 pro bowl. The Center was cut from the Redskins and the 0-16 Browns...we got him off the scrap heap...and it shows. The RG was a late round pick...he's a Dr, but not a good O lineman. The LG was a carosel of ALL guys from the waiver wire, all cut at least once if not more from other teams. The G-C-G combo on the Chiefs SUCK. They rank among the worst at their positions by most metrics.....and if you'd watched any Chiefs football, you wouldn't need metrics to tell you this.

KC has a very good roster, and whatever weak spots they have (Interior O line, coverage LB's) They were able to overcome it...I'm not trying to say the Bears don't need better talent. They do. What I am arguing, is that Mahomes is special...he'd be special wherever he went. Most of the posters here have said as much, but there are a few of you who refuse to see it because of the tarnish it puts on drafting T-biscuit.

A perfect example of what Mahomes can do is in fact that 44 yard pass play in the super bowl on 3rd and 15. 1. He called the play. He asked for it on the sideline while the prior 2nd and 15 play was being challenged. When Mahomes takes the snap from the shotgun, he drops back 5 more steps, and an additional 2 shuffles further back, and with pressure coming from his left side, he throws the ball 60 air yards down the field without stepping into it. At the time he throws the ball, Tyreek Hill IS STILL RUNNING TOWARD THE POST. The ball is well underway before Hill breaks back to the corner and the ball arrives to the empty spot on the filed Mahomes threw it to, where it was designed to go, long before his target ever started to run that way. The pass looks like a duck because it was all arm. It looks like a lucky play because it seems like in live action Mahomes just chucks up a prayer.....that isn't what happened at all. .....and when you watch Mahomes week in and week out....he does t his several times a game....he doesn't throw to a reciever who is coming open....he throws to a spot where he knows his reciever is about to be, before they cut, before they turn their head, before the coverman is broken off of. He makes it look like he's throwing to open targets......he THROWS them OPEN.

@msadows thanks ya

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Everyone knows that Mahomes is better than Trubisky. But people are delusional if they think Mahomes would be this good if he was drafted by the Bears. Sorry, no. Our organization is completely offensively inept. Just wouldn't have happened.

And it's not exactly headline news.....it's been that way for a long time. A very long time. Most of these people have to be young. The Bears and great QB's have never been mentioned in the same sentence. Is Mitch a good QB? Probably not, but it's nothing new to long time fans of this team. I can name a shitload of QB's I seen start a game for this franchise that were worse....a lot worse. I've seen QB's that can run but not pass, some that can pass but were too slow to get the ball out....hell, there was a couple that couldn't throw a fucking spiral. Bad coaches, bad GM's and bad players. I know i'm not the first one to say this, but it's true......the only variable that stays the same....year after year....is ownership.

And that seemingly will never end....

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

Was wondering when you'd show up to deep threat Mahomes.

Couldn't you do this shit on a Raiders/Broncos/Chargers forum like most normal braggadocious retards do in regards to the team they support? Like I thought the Packers fans that come here were lifeless Special person virgins. But this dude is a fan of an AFC team that comes to a Bears board to brag. You might be the biggest tool on this forum. Grats.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
And it's not exactly headline news.....it's been that way for a long time. A very long time. Most of these people have to be young. The Bears and great QB's have never been mentioned in the same sentence. Is Mitch a good QB? Probably not, but it's nothing new to long time fans of this team. I can name a shitload of QB's I seen start a game for this franchise that were worse....a lot worse. I've seen QB's that can run but not pass, some that can pass but were too slow to get the ball out....hell, there was a couple that couldn't throw a fucking spiral. Bad coaches, bad GM's and bad players. I know i'm not the first one to say this, but it's true......the only variable that stays the same....year after year....is ownership.

And that seemingly will never end....
You might be onto something. The people crying about Trubisky have never experienced the shit that fans of the team for 30 to 40 to 50 years have dealt with and seen(or 100 years in Omeletpants' case).

I mean, Trubisky sucks. Nagy sucks. Pace sucks. But we've had much much worse. Lol.