The Bulls are being stretched to their limit

MCcharles

Liked Posts:
The Bulls are being stretched to their limit

Last edited by a moderator:

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
i can't wait to see them with Ball back and Williams playing but am still not convinced that's enough to bang with the big boys

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
I think they’re close to being true contenders. Obviously, the main thing is they need to get healthy. I also think they need a Vucevic upgrade, which I think the FO will look to do that eventually.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
The latest one about them missing Lonzo is spot on. It’s almost as if I wrote the damn article lol

MCcharles

Liked Posts:
I think they’re close to being true contenders. Obviously, the main thing is they need to get healthy. I also think they need a Vucevic upgrade, which I think the FO will look to do that eventually.
The Vucevic thing is such a bummer. This is close to the worst shooting year he's ever had.

MCcharles

Liked Posts:
i can't wait to see them with Ball back and Williams playing but am still not convinced that's enough to bang with the big boys
I was a lot more optimistic earlier in the season. As these losses have piled up against the real contenders, I'm definitely more skeptical.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The Vucevic thing is such a bummer. This is close to the worst shooting year he's ever had.
Interestingly, he's shooting 47.5% on the season this year and he shot 47.7% last year and the year before.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Ball makes a bigger difference than people realize
Sure…but the bulls don’t have a win against the top 4 seeds in the east and west (or something crazy that). Balls a nice player but let’s not pretend he makes THAT type of difference. He’s much closer to role player than he is all-star.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Sure…but the bulls don’t have a win against the top 4 seeds in the east and west (or something crazy that). Balls a nice player but let’s not pretend he makes THAT type of difference. He’s much closer to role player than he is all-star.
Well, when Ball was playing they had 2 wins against top 4 seeds because Brooklyn was that at the time. So yeah, covid has made for a weird season. But the fact remains that Ball might me the best 3 and D guy to have in the league when you factor in his play making ability and tempo

Enasic

Liked Posts:
Well, when Ball was playing they had 2 wins against top 4 seeds because Brooklyn was that at the time. So yeah, covid has made for a weird season. But the fact remains that Ball might me the best 3 and D guy to have in the league when you factor in his play making ability and tempo
Yeah he’s up there as a 3&D guy.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Yeah he’s up there as a 3&D guy.
It just matters more than people realize. Like sure Coby and Ayo kinda do a lot of what Lonzo does. But they don’t do what Lonzo does as a complete package. Coby can provide the shooting, and Ayo can provide the defense Lonzo does. But neither are the total package Lonzo is. And also with Zach and Demar, having Lonzo who needs zero plays run for him is huge

Enasic

Liked Posts:
It just matters more than people realize. Like sure Coby and Ayo kinda do a lot of what Lonzo does. But they don’t do what Lonzo does as a complete package. Coby can provide the shooting, and Ayo can provide the defense Lonzo does. But neither are the total package Lonzo is. And also with Zach and Demar, having Lonzo who needs zero plays run for him is huge
He’s an important piece for them. Bulls would still be studio gangsters against the legit teams though lol

Fred Garvin

Liked Posts:
Bulls are frauds. Portraying themselves as legit contenders and then the masks come off and they are bottom tier in the league. Frauds. Lavine isn't even top 10 in the league...a decent player but not a hero type stud. DeMar has run outta gas. Vooch is Euro trash. Ayo is ok but kind of exposed as time went on. ...and the rest of the bench is garbage. Karnisovis crafted a below average team. Exec of the year? Lol. He did succeed in getting Bulls out of laughingstock status....so.theres that.

Fred Garvin

Liked Posts:
First it was "wait til Caruso gets back... we'll be a lot better on defense." Nope. Then it was "wait til Pat Williams gets back. He'll help alot." Nope. Now it's "just wait til we get Lonzo back." Well ..
he ain't coming back...and even if he does...it might help a little bit...but not nearly enough to help that much. They are what they are. A below average team that piled up wins w smoke and mirrors...and crashed down to earth when reality got its revenge.