1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats

1. Kenny Atkinson, Nets
2. Ime Udoka, 76ers
3. Wes Unseld Jr., Nuggets
4. Darvin Ham, Bucks
5. Adrian Griffin, Raptors

I see wwhat it says about Atkinson in the story but what's the backstory there? Did Durant and irving think they were too good for him or something?

I wonder if Ham could help with Giannis any
Durant is a fucking baby, and Irving is probably the biggest piece of shit in the league. Not shocking that they'd be the reason why Atkinson is no longer there. What's more interesting to me is that they didn't talk about Atkinson's personality. Cowley wrote how he is a big time self-promoter.

Also, it seems I've confused David Adelman with Wes Unseld Jr. Makes sense, because they look so much alike.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
Adrian Griffin is accused of domestic violence. I guess its safe to say he is out of the running.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Adrian Griffin is accused of domestic violence. I guess its safe to say he is out of the running.
Yeah, I would love to say not necessarily, but there's no way you justify it.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I see a lot on Twitter with people saying Mark Jackson, and I’m all, why?

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I don't know much. But I know that's a no.
Say what you want about his coaching, and while he (I guess?) laid the seeds of the Warriors, there was a few things that Kerr did that he saw Jackson didn't do that put them over the top. Beyond that, Jackson alienated every fucking person in the building. It just doesn't mesh with an organization that is finally trying to do it right.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Not for nothing, this guy won't be a HC candidate, but someone I'm hoping that is on the staff is David Vanderpool (might be spelled Vanterpool). He's with the Timberwolves now, but prior to that he was with Portland. He's an offensive guy, and some writers/NBA guys give him some credit for the development of the Portland backcourt. I don't think a guy like Dame needed development as much as refinement, but you have CJ McCollum on the team. So, he might be a name to look at for the staff.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Say what you want about his coaching, and while he (I guess?) laid the seeds of the Warriors, there was a few things that Kerr did that he saw Jackson didn't do that put them over the top. Beyond that, Jackson alienated every fucking person in the building. It just doesn't mesh with an organization that is finally trying to do it right.
Too much rival blood in him for me haha

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
I remember thinking the Warriors were next up after their series with the Spurs. The team was incredibly talented and had a backcourt with 2 of the best shooters in the league (my dream!).

Then i remember watching them that next season and realizing how bad their offense was. I remember seeing Curry dribbling desperately trying to get a shot. I believe it ended in a turnover and i was disgusted.

I was like how does this team look like the Bulls without Rose? Impossible! It was no surprise they flourished into a championship team the moment they got an actual offense in place that took advantage of the talent.

Mark Jackson deserves credit on the defensive end though and would deserve another shot if he wasn't so obnoxious as a person. A small sample:

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
Seen on Blogabull that Jerry Reinsdorf endorses mysterious new candidate James Manlen :LOL:

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
Alvin Gentry fired by Pelicans. Sure seems like a renteria type coach who never gets to get to the promised land with a team. I am guessing a dozen names will come up and it will be one of the first two mentioned, I like the ex bull.

wonky73

Las Vegas Sorts News
Liked Posts:
Another great article in the athletic about LOL Jim Boylen. Contains this gem:

Others say they saw Boylen for who he is, a bullshitter, a bully, a sycophant. His greatest success as Bulls coach was simply getting the job.

Side note: I wish the blackhawks theme would underline links. the word article is a link

Last edited:

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
I'd appreciate if someone could send me the full text of that article.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
The crazy thing about this is how much the FO has his back. It’s insane. Extending him for no fucking reason when no one in their right mind would. Then publicly vouching for him and really making it seemingly difficult for AK to fire him. Just pure incompetence but luckily they came to their senses.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
Today the season ticket upgrade started, not find better seats, but pay the extra money to get the next higher price range. Still no answer on fans next year, or how many will be let in, but every time I was asked I kept saying I was waiting til they fired boylen.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Brett Brown fired. I know there’s rumors/speculation about Simmons and Embid, but the bigger issue here is Udoka. He could very easily just slide over a chair.

RiDLer80

First time, long time.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Miami Hurricanes
  2. Northern Illinois Huskies
Brett Brown fired. I know there’s rumors/speculation about Simmons and Embid, but the bigger issue here is Udoka. He could very easily just slide over a chair.
I'm never a fan of promoting a coach from within a failed regime, but I could see the Sixers doing that.