Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
The Bulls have hired a new GM and Boylen is still the coach?

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Eh Boylan still being there is a whatever to me. If they resume the season they even may let him finish it out. I think he's gone as soon as this season does conclude though.
It would be better to the players, fans and the rest of the league to show that the Bulls are in this for real. Boyle’s should have be never became the head coach when he did, in my opinion, and he showed that he really doesn’t belong... maybe someday but not now and not on the Bulls..

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
It would be better to the players, fans and the rest of the league to show that the Bulls are in this for real. Boyle’s should have be never became the head coach when he did, in my opinion, and he showed that he really doesn’t belong... maybe someday but not now and not on the Bulls..
Well the team isn't even meeting to the best of my knowledge, so I doubt Boylan is doing much of anything.

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Well the team isn't even meeting to the best of my knowledge, so I doubt Boylan is doing much of anything.
Exactly. No need for him to think he is the coach and this will give other teams the chance to hire him. It gives Boyle’s a chance to pick and choose his next job from the best suitors

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
It takes time. You don't want to send a signal across the NBA that you don't follow whatever due diligence or courtesies are afforded to members currently on the staff. It makes management look impatient and unforgiving, vis a vis recruiting anyone, players or staff candidates across the organization.

We, the fans, don't like these shitheads, but professionally, a lot of these guys will still float around some league or organization, keep those bridges for a rainy day if and when possible.

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Dont think they will fire Boylen till the season is "officially" over.
For all intents and purposes the Chicago Bulls season is over with..........lol

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Oh shit, had no idea about about this hire, nor the Connelly hire. Though I did know about Polk, because he's the cap guy from the Pelicans. When OP posted I assumed he was referring to Karnisovas.

As for Boylen, and I don't think this is a surprise to anyone, once the season is "officially" over they'll have to pay Boylen less money based on contract. So I'm assuming that's why there's been no official mention of him being gone. However, Boylen's behavior since Karnisovas' hire has been cringeworthy.

menacemanic

Liked Posts:
These moves are making love my Bulls again.....I will always watch the bulls play.,,

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
It would appear that at the moment Jerry and Michael are getting this right. They certainly have time to reverse course on that, but for now, signs are pointing upward.