The Chicago Bears where Status quo is cherished...

Bronek

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Georgia Bulldogs
Apparently 8-8 record two consecutive years is a mark of accomplishment. If Pagano would stay put, there be no changes at all, as if no improvements needed. Thoughts?

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Thoughts?
As ive been saying here for a couple years now, their standards are extremely low. The franchise that started it all is now just happy to be here.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Apparently 8-8 record two consecutive years is a mark of accomplishment. If Pagano would stay put, there be no changes at all, as if no improvements needed. Thoughts?
I dont want to think anymore....I thought this pos would be fired, with his inept ability to improve talent and run a competent offense. Apparently, Phillips rather cause a massive breakout of brain aneurysms, with Chicago fans, then fire this useless bastard Nagy.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Nagy has never been status quo at what he does and he doesn't learn from his mistakes. 3 seasons ago in the playoffs, he tried playing it safe, while getting outcoached he didn't open up the pass game till it was too late. He did it again last weekend.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
You had a Chicago franchise make millions off lovable losers T-shirt’s. Lots of pride in losing in Chicago. Imagine wearing that? I can’t I won’t but many did. So why do you expect anything less than status quo?

Sparks500

Liked Posts:
The chicago Bears don’t like controversy, or winning, apparently