The CHT minus Captain Toews

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I’ve been telling you meatballs for years that the CHT is nothing without Captain Toews and none of you were having it. When will you meatballs realize that Captain Toews is the heart and soul of this team?

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I’ve been telling you meatballs for years that the CHT is nothing without Captain Toews and none of you were having it. When will you meatballs realize that Captain Toews is the heart and soul of this team?

You are right. Maybe they needed to remember that for themselves.

I've been saying for years and I think they have been looking, that they need another center that can win face-offs, and looky looky...now they need 2 guys to replace Toews and still the one more.

Kane/cat/Kuba should be enough to prevent records with the shortened season they won't have to win so many, and they get another historically bad team in Detroit to fight each other for it.

This team is in a battle for 1st, 2nd, or third to last.

Bust

Liked Posts:

yes jonny needs to do the right thing. Focus on health first and retire. Save the hawks 10.5 million in cap space

gopher72

Liked Posts:
Assuming Seabs can't return, what happens to his contract, cap space, etc?

HSBOB

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
yes jonny needs to do the right thing. Focus on health first and retire. Save the hawks 10.5 million in cap space
And replace him with who?
And spend the 10.5M on who?

Bust

Liked Posts:
And replace him with who?
And spend the 10.5M on who?

team is not going anywhere. clean house like the cubs are doing. i'd ask Kane if he wants to wave his no trade clause as well.

Last edited:

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Assuming Seabs can't return, what happens to his contract, cap space, etc?
Depends. As far as I know:

Seabs can be on permanent LTIR and still get paid. I think as long as he's on the roster for the 1st game of the year, then we get full LTIR benefits--meaning we can use his cap hit for LTIR overage.

If he retires, then his cap hit is free, but he also leaves the rest of his contract money on the table. That means he walks away from $20.5M. Somehow, I got the feeling he won't do that.

hawkinmontreal

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Oakland Athletics
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Duke Blue Devils
team is not going anywhere. clean house like the cubs are doing. i'd ask Kane if he wants to wave his no trade clause as well.
[/QUOT
Anyone who has been watching this team knows, JT is the heart and soul of the Hawks, and has been for the last 12 years.

HSBOB

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'd trade anyone over 26 myself but do you trust Scam Blowman to make trades of that magnitude?
Lotta people can't wait to throw the cup winners the fuck outta here and when I ask how they're replaced
most have no answer.....like you had no answer.
Cubs won their division by three games and they're dumpin' salary......they can do this because they know a lot of fans are stupid or just don't care.
The Cubs could go another 108 and the Hawks rebuild could easily take 49 years.....like it did last time.

It's gonna be a long,hard ride.

Last edited:

Bust

Liked Posts:
Anyone who has been watching this team knows, JT is the heart and soul of the Hawks, and has been for the last 12 years.

twelve years is a long time to play in the nhl, no wonder jonny has physical ailments preventing him from starting the season. do the right thing jonny, retire

HSBOB

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
twelve years is a long time to play in the nhl, no wonder jonny has physical ailments preventing him from starting the season. do the right thing jonny, retire
The guy was the best Hawk player by far in he PO's and he says he has a health issue,he hasn't missed a game to injury in two years. Like I said haters just want him gone! Retire.......LOFL.......WTF!

HOW DO YOU REPLACE HIM?

hawkinmontreal

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Oakland Athletics
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Duke Blue Devils
The guy was the best Hawk player by far in he PO's and he says he has a health issue,he hasn't missed a game to injury in two years. Like I said haters just want him gone! Retire.......LOFL.......WTF!

HOW DO YOU REPLACE HIM?
JT is irreplaceable, for those who can’t see that, aren’t true Blackhawks fans. With his perseverance and determination captain serious will be back, better than ever.

Bust

Liked Posts:
he old and broken down. do the right thing jonny and retire

HSBOB

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
he old and broken down. do the right thing jonny and retire
Tell me you have more to offer than this.
You're calling a player who hasn't missed a game to injury in two years and was the team's best player five months ago broken down because he's sick. TF's the matter with you?

Last edited:

hawkinmontreal

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Oakland Athletics
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Duke Blue Devils
Tell me you have more to offer than this.
You're calling a player who hasn't missed a game to injury in two years and was the team's best player five months ago broken down because he's sick. TF's the matter with you?
Bob, don’t bother with this guy, he is an absolute clown. he gets torn apart limb for limb over on the Bears board. Just look at his avatar, it’s says everything you need to know about the guy.

Bust

Liked Posts:
He old and frail. do the right thing jonny and retire

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Johny showed up 75 lbs over weight with 3 chins and Stan upproached him at the team sandwich buffet and was like "Johnny? Whats going on buddy?" and Toews disn't seem to even be aware there was an issue. They quick loaned him some of Seabrooks sweaters but in the end just decided he needed to seek some mental help and take a short season to lose some weight.

Last edited: