The CHT minus Captain Toews

Bust

Liked Posts:
Twelve year old troll?

You a troll for defending a so called captain of whom the Hawks have paid well.

Jonny starts chirping that he didn't want to be part of rebuild when Crawford got released. A month later comes out and says he not ready to play hockey.

Coincidence? He needs to just retire.

HSBOB

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
You a troll for defending a so called captain of whom the Hawks have paid well.

Jonny starts chirping that he didn't want to be part of rebuild when Crawford got released. A month later comes out and says he not ready to play hockey.

Coincidence? He needs to just retire.
So you can post more than a three word childish response?
I'm a troll for supporting the best captain the team's ever had and you're a what for trolling him? A troll.

I've been advised not to respond to your drivel but it's hard sometimes when you post shit!

Toews said 'he wasn't aware of a rebuild',,,,he never said he didn't want to be part of a rebuild.......LIAR. If you're not a liar and you are.....post a link of JT saying he didn't want to be part of a rebuild.

Shouldn't you be bitchin bout Mitch somewhere?

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
So you can post more than a three word childish response?
I'm a troll for supporting the best captain the team's ever had and you're a what for trolling him? A troll.

I've been advised not to respond to your drivel but it's hard sometimes when you post shit!

Toews said 'he wasn't aware of a rebuild',,,,he never said he didn't want to be part of a rebuild.......LIAR. If you're not a liar and you are.....post a link of JT saying he didn't want to be part of a rebuild.

Shouldn't you be bitchin bout Mitch somewhere?

Toews is more overrated than Walter Payton lol... not sure what you're on about.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Oh shit...Bust got Grimson started on this.

I'd just leave it @HSBOB

Toews brings out the trolls for whatever reason.

All I know is Johny would fight guys twice his size if the team let him. He don't give a fuck, he does what it takes. His salary might have been nice at 7 or 8...but we need 10 more of him not 1 less.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm glad he doesn't have AIDS. I was worried.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Don't worry @HSBOB ...the man needs no defense. He's a fucking legend, and most here obviously know it. I think one is kidding, and the other is a troll.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Oh shit...Bust got Grimson started on this.

I'd just leave it @HSBOB

Toews brings out the trolls for whatever reason.

All I know is Johny would fight guys twice his size if the team let him. He don't give a fuck, he does what it takes. His salary might have been nice at 7 or 8...but we need 10 more of him not 1 less.

What? He's an OK player. He's just overrated just like Payton. Don't take it personal.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I hope its as simple as "heh, Jonathan, take some time and figure out your body and if we are in the hunt, come back...if not..do whats best for you. Keith and Kane can coach up the new units, we need your best in another year or two to make one last run at it after we sell the value in the name Seabrook to Seattle where his wife wants to live, get Reichel on a Taser line and Dach back on a Kaner line, and we are gonna rock, if the press or players ask you anything tell them to be nice to JC."

Last edited:

HSBOB

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Toews is more overrated than Walter Payton lol... not sure what you're on about.
Opinions are like assholes pal......see above.

HSBOB

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Don't worry @HSBOB ...the man needs no defense. He's a fucking legend, and most here obviously know it. I think one is kidding, and the other is a troll.
You post this after saying you were worried he has AIDS?

HSBOB

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Facts dont care about your dumb boomer feelings either. Thanks.
Were you even alive to see the great Walter Payton play?

Bust

Liked Posts:
Winner winner chicken dinner!

Has the #fakenews captain announced his retirement yet? hawks could use that 10.5 million