The Cleveland Guardians????

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
You sound like a parrot on Ritalin. Quit watching propaganda news and live a little.

I do agree Trump is a cult leader dho, Biden would be one too if he had more than half a brain working for him, what a weird time we live in.
Not really on the Biden part. People that vote Blue tend to use their brains, while people that vote red...well, they fall for the lies of a Reality Show Host.

Case in point, when Hillary lost, you didn't see a bunch of lefties beat up cops and trash the Nation's Capital, nor did you still see people flying Hillary flags everywhere 7 months later cause you know....they just moved the fuck on.

Trumpers a special kind of stupid.

Liked Posts:
Not really on the Biden part. People that vote Blue tend to use their brains, while people that vote red...well, they fall for the lies of a Reality Show Host.

Case in point, when Hillary lost, you didn't see a bunch of lefties beat up cops and trash the Nation's Capital, nor did you still see people flying Hillary flags everywhere 7 months later cause you know....they just moved the fuck on.

Bruh you literally had people burning buildings down…same people who voted for Biden .

Are you really just ignoring that? There’s extremists on both sides and they’re more alike than you like to admit. Idiots will be idiots, regardless of which side they’re on.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bruh you literally had people burning buildings down…same people who voted for Biden .

Are you really just ignoring that? There’s extremists on both sides and they’re more alike than you like to admit. Idiots will be idiots, regardless of which side they’re on.

Uhhhhhhhh

So protesting racial injustice and an unarmed black man getting shot/knelt on (murdered) by cops = fat white mayos ransacking the capitol because @jts1207 idol lost a fair election?

Liked Posts:
Uhhhhhhhh

So protesting racial injustice and an unarmed black man getting shot/knelt on (murdered) by cops = fat white mayos ransacking the capitol because @jts1207 idol lost a fair election?
Come on you’re smarter than that.

You can protest without burning and looting businesses. Where has the common sense all gone? Why is this even defended?

I don’t condone the capitol riots either and find it odd and childish to compare both to justify the other. They’re both unjustifiable.

It’s ok not to take a side. It’s ok to admit there’s bad actors on both sides.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Come on you’re smarter than that.

You can protest without burning and looting businesses. Where has the common sense all gone? Why is this even defended?

I don’t condone the capitol riots either and find it odd and childish to compare both to justify the other. They’re both unjustifiable.

It’s ok not to take a side. It’s ok to admit there’s bad actors on both sides.
Let's be real though, to posit President Biden as somehow the champion of Portland rioters and anarchists in the way that Trump literally begged and enabled the January 6th event is a Special person leap of logic. Be honest.

Liked Posts:
Let's be real though, to posit President Biden as somehow the champion of Portland rioters and anarchists in the way that Trump literally begged and enabled the January 6th event is a Special person leap of logic. Be honest.
I didn’t do that. Someone else brought Trump and politics into it, I just responded with the fact there’s looneys on both sides. The idiots on the left did all that shit before Biden got elected, and they’re idiots with or without Biden, this is true. Same can be said about the other side with or without Trump.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I didn’t do that. Someone else brought Trump and politics into it, I just responded with the fact there’s looneys on both sides. The idiots on the left did all that shit before Biden got elected, and they’re idiots with or without Biden, this is true. Same can be said about the other side with or without Trump.
Sure. There's a little nuance that you might not be acknowledging here though. Biden didn't tell ppl to loot and burn down Portland.

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

No, just attempt to murder basically the entire Republican wing of the senate, actually shooting up a few of them.

That said, Republicans, for all their faults, didn’t whine near as loud, and nowhere even close as long, even though some took hot lead, and were on life support…as Democrats, whom nary a single one, suffered so much as a stubbed toe, on 1/6.

mecha

Liked Posts:
Slavery existed for hundreds of years. I don't quite understand why it was socially acceptable to own slaves for that span of time and then in 1861 it was suddenly inappropriate.

The answer of course is some people always thought it was inappropriate. It just took time for those that make the decisions to catch up.
I don't know, BLM riots and such... last year was pretty intense. MLB NFL and NBA became pretty into the issues. so good for them.

see also: red state dickheads that want to boycott now. never mind what's right or wrong.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
No, just attempt to murder basically the entire Republican wing of the senate, actually shooting up a few of them.

That said, Republicans, for all their faults, didn’t whine near as loud, and nowhere even close as long, even though some took hot lead, and were on life support…as Democrats, whom nary a single one, suffered so much as a stubbed toe, on 1/6.
I do think about that sometimes...how that softball shoot-up thing...how quickly the media moved on and you don't hear about it at all anymore.

I guess you could bring up the MI governor kidnapping plot too, but it was not carried out.

Liked Posts:
Sure. There's a little nuance that you might not be acknowledging here though. Biden didn't tell ppl to loot and burn down Portland.
Yes, but again I’m not taking about Biden v Trump, my point is there’s people voting for either of them that have lost their damn minds.

Looting vs Rioting, it’s all nonsensical, damaging and should be acknowledged by both sides as criminal and terrorist acts. No need to compare the two to justify the other - that was my point.

I think both Biden and Trump are both asshats, but for different reasons. And yes, what Trump did was absolutely criminal, I still can’t comprehend how he had the audacity to encourage the riots.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Yes, but again I’m not taking about Biden v Trump, my point is there’s people voting for either of them that have lost their damn minds.

Looting vs Rioting, it’s all nonsensical, damaging and should be acknowledged by both sides as criminal and terrorist acts. No need to compare the two to justify the other - that was my point.

I think both Biden and Trump are both asshats, but for different reasons. And yes, what Trump did was absolutely criminal, I still can’t comprehend how he had the audacity to encourage the riots.
I condemn both and most ppl do. Idk why both should be represented on the same playing field to accomplish what your going on about. But if you're going to do that, respect for nuance would be appreciated by someone like me. That's all I'm saying.

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Uhhhhhhhh

You TOTALLY nailed it. It was all, only protesting racial injustice!

BTW, I didn’t know that Floyd was shot as well.

Liked Posts:
I condemn both and most ppl do. Idk why both should be represented on the same playing field to accomplish what your going on about. But if you're going to do that, respect for nuance would be appreciated by someone like me. That's all I'm saying.
Yes that was literally my point.

My response was to someone who took a silly comment I made about nothing and randomnly turned it into a topic about Trump and the Riots.

My message was pretty clear that its a dumb comparison they made and I repeatedly provided nuance….. if you didn’t get that, idk what to tell you

Payton34Sayers40

Liked Posts:
You sound like a parrot on Ritalin. Quit watching propaganda news and live a little.

I do agree Trump is a cult leader dho, Biden would be one too if he had more than half a brain working for him, what a weird time we live in.

Finally some truth. You admit that you are in a cult.

- And because you are brainwashed by your cult leader and the man who you have made your god - Trump - you believe it was just a “love fest” on January 6th.

- And because you believe your cult leader when he says he won the election — you believe the election was stolen despite the fact that HIS OWN appointed judges saw no evidence of fraud and ruled against him.

- And because you believe your cult leader you did not believe his former Attorney General William Barr when he said he saw no evidence of voter fraud.

- And because you believe in your cult leader and god - Trump - you believe him when he said “drink bleach” to kill Covid and that it would just magically go away.

See, this is problem with being in a cult. You do not use the brain that God in heaven gave you.

You are brain dead.

I’m done on this subject. I believe in only spending time on people who are redeemable. You are too far gone in your fascist, right wing echo chamber of cultism for anything I write to ever make sense to someone as brainwashed as you are.

Last edited: