THE CRAPTAIN: THE ORGINIZATIONAL CRUTCH

jsain360

Liked Posts:
Its about time the Bulls part w/ their man-crush, Craptain Thrust, Kirk Hinrich, this guy has clouded the orginizations judgement, he is a crutch, that they lean on and refuse to part w/. I'm feed up w/ his overrated defense, his inability to knockdown wide open jump shots. The Craptain can be replaced, and it is vital that his contract is moved is they are committed to the 2010 plan, if Hinrich is still on this team in 2010 I'll turn in my fan card becasue that means 2010 was a hoaux

RC_Skinny22

Sharpshooter
Donator
Liked Posts:
If we can keep him for a lower price, our PG positions are perfect. I don´t know what it is and why he doesn´t make these open shots but I think he still is very important for the team. He can calm down and organize the offense better than Rose can so far.

I think we have much more problems with the other positions than PG.

pinkizdead

Liked Posts:
yeah. so far rose hasn't been a great pg. however his supporting cast is ill suited for his talents. there's always hope. rose might turn it around next year in terms of running the offense. so far his greatest ability has been scoring. i hope we drafted wade instead of drafting stucky. i duno, this may sound stupid, but if the kings were willing to part with evans, i might be willing to trade rose.

hinrich and evans might be a good fit together.

pinkizdead

Liked Posts:
yeah. so far rose hasn't been a great pg. however his supporting cast is ill suited for him.