The Deiter Eiselen folks must have their wangs out in anticipation for Sunday's game.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I'm just teasing you for allowing the recently exposed alt of the permabanned teddy kgb creep to continue posting again. His dramatized takes and bears fan fiction are way worse than what he was banned for lol
He is what he is. And as you know we let a lot of shit fly here. At this point he is a part of a 20 year history of Bears forum posting. I look forward to the next alt should he meltdown and take another 6 months - 1 year off again.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Ahhh yes, the well known Deiter Eiselen folks. Maybe he'll play like crap so all of these people will shut up already..

Wait...wut?

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
We have a crew of people here who REALLY like Dieter Eiselen, and think he is somehow going to save the Bears at the center position, if they can just get that pesky Mustipher out of the way....
I'll include myself as part of this group.For me, I was SOLD on Eiselen once I watched his college tape and learned of his power lifting background last year. He has the type of tenacity and physical toughness that you want to see in your OLine.

He may not have been the fastest or most experienced coming out of college, but with a year under his belt in our building I'm hoping he has fine tuned himself.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The tape never lieesss...

Those guys were bagging on Mustipher and are on the Eislen train
Doesn't make me feel better about Eiselen :rolleyes:. What I like is that he seemed to control whomever he faced in the pre and is otherwise noted for strength. He likely has some potential because he;'s still here but until he actually plays live snaps, we really don't know what we got.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
What's funny is they were pumping Mustipher last year.
He looked weak but the line at least looked more coordinated. The hope was that he could get bigger/stronger in the offseason, not so much. His issue is beyond that. His hands/balance aren't good enough for his build. Cody doesn't have a huge push either but has strong hands and understands leverage. Even if he got walked a bit at C, he wouldn't get shed off.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
We have a crew of people here who REALLY like Dieter Eiselen, and think he is somehow going to save the Bears at the center position, if they can just get that pesky Mustipher out of the way....
The crew must not post very often because I have never heard that name before.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Has anyone asked yet whether he can jump out of a pool?

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
And yet we have some posting in this very thread.

Do you even read bro ????

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
The crew is simply ppl who are hopeful for a Yale guy, who's from South Africa, who also power lifted and played ruby, might be a nice UDFA pickup at center.

My thinking is if Dieter Eiselen cannot get some playing time this year...he probably won't cut it in the NFL.

My guess is he's too slow to block NFL D-linemen because he checks all the other boxes.

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
He's got a cool story....but yeah, if you cannot beat out Mustipher or be a backup guard on the Bears...
He has barely been playing football in his life. IN a year or two he will be starting

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
He was active last week. We need an inside backup in case Bars needs to replace a T. I would like to see Eiselen at some point but I doubt he gets a rep without a Mustipher ding. That said, I hope I'm wrong because you need middle beef block against TB.
10 offensive lineman with Fields running a sneak has Nagy written all over it. His one and only run play that he has stored for later use.

Mighty Joe Young

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
He is what he is. And as you know we let a lot of shit fly here. At this point he is a part of a 20 year history of Bears forum posting. I look forward to the next alt should he meltdown and take another 6 months - 1 year off again.
Nah. The ignore function is much better.

One question though. What's this Perma ban stuff?

I was never permanently banned ..

Mighty Joe Young

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Also given his behavior and how much he likes to bring you into it every time I make a post @nvanprooyen - maybe we should edit @HeHateMe s name and change it to HeStalkMe?

???

I mean it's pretty sad. For all the crap I get and I'll admit some of it is deserved, his forum cyber stalking is a bit 'Single White Female" ??

Half expect the dude to show up all sunbiz at my doorstep with the cowboy hat saying he wish he knew how to quit me.....

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I've literally never even heard this guys name before . Whose in the crew?