The Doom & Gloom Epic Disaster Calling It Now Thread

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Feeling good about this week's win? Excited about that sweet Mitchell comeback ? Are the "booms" from Club Dub still warming your soul?

Well stop it!

This team sucks.

Mitch was only good once the starting CB's got injured. The defense got gashed by a geezer RB. Mack hasn't been good since 2018. Nagy still does stupid shit. blah blah blah

The Bears SHOULD HAVE LOST THIS GAME. 99 out of a 100 times an NFL RB catches that ball in the endzone and the Lions win.

This Bears team will be lucky to win 4 games the rest of the way.

In fact they could have been in the running for the #1 pick!

But NOPE..... the freakin football gawds hate the Bears and made Swift drop that easy TD.

CALLING IT NOW: The Bears finish with the #2 pick and watch as Trevor Lawrence goes #1.

The difference between the first and second pick..... one meaningless win vs the Lions.

One catch by Swift and the Bears get the best QB propect in years.

So go ahead and celebrate this win Bears fans. Savor it now....

Beacause in 2025 when the Bears are STILL looking for a starting QB and Lawrence is starting in the SB vs Mahomes you'll be wishing Swift caught that pass....

Bump this shit at the end of the season.

Search your souls Bears fans..... you know this is the truth.

Maybe we find a real QB in 2030.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Feeling good about this week's win? Excited about that sweet Mitchell comeback ? Are the "booms" from Club Dub still warming your soul?

Well stop it!

This team sucks.

Mitch was only good once the starting CB's got injured. The defense got gashed by a geezer RB. Mack hasn't been good since 2018. Nagy still does stupid shit. blah blah blah

The Bears SHOULD HAVE LOST THIS GAME. 99 out of a 100 times an NFL RB catches that ball in the endzone and the Lions win.

But NOPE..... the freakin football gawds hate the Bears and made Swift drop that easy TD.

CALLING IT NOW: The Bears finish with the #2 pick and watch as Trevor Lawrence goes #1.

The difference between the first and second pick..... one meaningless win vs the Lions.

Beacause in 2025 when the Bears are STILL looking for a starting QB and Lawrence is starting in the SB vs Mahomes you'll be wishing Swift caught that pass....

And if all of this ends up being wrong?
Will you necro bump this thread or double doink yourself off a cliff?

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
And if all of this ends up being wrong?
Will you necro bump this thread or double doink yourself off a cliff?

pffft....

Are you a newbie Bears fan or something? Any long time Bears fan knows this is the only logical thing that could happen.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
This is still a 7-9 team with all the same problems they had last year.

A win is a win is a win, but it will be the first of just 7 of them.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I have this urge.

1600178266069.jpeg

TheeUndyingFan

Dragon of Dojima
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
ESPN 1000 said there is a chance Robert Quinn doesn’t play at all this season...

Jack Lantern

Liked Posts:
ESPN 1000 said there is a chance Robert Quinn doesn’t play at all this season...

If true, means you basically lost 2 starters on the D line with Goldman and Quinn. Ouch. Let Mitch play the full season, Bears have a better chance for a high draft pick.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

Well stop it!

This team sucks.

But if it's Cincy or Miami and a couple other teams that get the #1 pick then it won't cost us as much as it will any other team to move up into the 1st spot for Trevor and if not then i'm still pretty damn happy with J.Fields.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
If the Bears lose to the Giants in week 2 and mitch struggles again, this board will implode, lol

I just posted about this in another thread but i'll say it here as well that i'm very impressed with Daniel Jones and that whole Giants offense besides the o-line but the pressure the Steelers were coming with would be tough for many o-lines to stop so not exactly sure what to think about how good or bad the o-line is for them. I know they're gonna put points on the board and we'll have to be better in the first half offensively to play keep up if our defense can't be better then they were against the Lions. Their defense has many more issues then ours does though.

No way do we shut down S.Barkley like Pitt did last night and D.Slayton is the real deal. Then they still have S.Shephard and Evan Engram who if Trevathan is covering at all then we're in trouble.

I don't see next week as a game we should win like i think many others on here do.

Alterego

Master Debater
Donator
Liked Posts:
all this crap aside, i would be super excited about getting Justin Fields with the #2 pick

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:

Well stop it!

This team sucks.

You mean the Bears get the #2 pick, trade up to #1 and pick Trey Smith?

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
I just posted about this in another thread but i'll say it here as well that i'm very impressed with Daniel Jones and that whole Giants offense besides the o-line but the pressure the Steelers were coming with would be tough for many o-lines to stop so not exactly sure what to think about how good or bad the o-line is for them. I know they're gonna put points on the board and we'll have to be better in the first half offensively to play keep up if our defense can't be better then they were against the Lions. Their defense has many more issues then ours does though.

No way do we shut down S.Barkley like Pitt did last night and D.Slayton is the real deal. Then they still have S.Shephard and Evan Engram who if Trevathan is covering at all then we're in trouble.

I don't see next week as a game we should win like i think many others on here do.
The excuses don’t stop with you. We aren’t even to Thursday yet and you’re making excuses LOL

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
Bears I think are 5.5 point favorites.

of course they’re supposed to win.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
This is still a 7-9 team with all the same problems they had last year.

A win is a win is a win, but it will be the first of just 7 of them.
7!!!!????

IF THE superbowl caliber defense steps up, I see this as a 8 win team.

Jack Lantern

Liked Posts:

The Giants have won 4, 5 and 3 games the last 3 seasons.

We'll see what adjustments are made this week on the defensive side of the ball (where all the big chunk salary cap players are stationed)