The Downfall of Mitch Trubisky: The 2019 DISASTER

94c4lt1

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Despite this video being depressing as hell, thanks for sharing it.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I wasn't expecting much but it was well done. I remember when many were talking about his upper body mechanics issues and his 'good feet' when drafted. It was always lazy feet and my one concern when drafted. He never seemed the sharpest pencil in the box but that's does not necessarily reflect on a guys ability to read. Mitch obviously has that issue as well and it's a depressing combo for as good an athlete as he is. There have been players that can't read with the arm to compensate and vice versa. Mitch has a tough road ahead of him. Throwing better on the move than when trying to set doesn't get it done in the NFL.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
Instead of Trubisky walking to the sideline with his head down, be ready for this coming to the sideline in 2020.

AP_18364847539334-768x512.jpg

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Lol so much bs the kid had a down season which isnt supprising considering the entire offense shit the bed last season.
Mitch will be fine everyone calm down

These bamas don't even realize Mitch is already the 8th best QB in Chicago Bears history!!!!!
8th all time in passing yards and TDs!!!
Mitch is back!

6th QB record

What more do you morons want???

In 3 more seasons, he will crack top 3!

It's like you guys can't even see that you are witnessing history!

Not since Jay Cutler have we seen these kinds of numbers!

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'd like to point out that Pace had a 2 out of three shot at picking a good qb, traded up and still picked the worst one
So far... nobody knows the future mitch could take off this season turn all pro and never look back while the other qbs everyone whinging for could fade to nada..

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
Trubisky's bad foot work and lack of poise in the pocket is nothing new for Chicago QBs. I am not sure that will change with Foles, but he does have solid mechanics (not perfect), and has shown the ability to read a defense and throw with anticipation.

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
Trubs will light it up this year. Healthy again and pushed.
That would be great if he found his Zen, but I just think the game is too fast for him, and it leads directly to his bad footwork.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Trubisky's bad foot work and lack of poise in the pocket is nothing new for Chicago QBs. I am not sure that will change with Foles, but he does have solid mechanics (not perfect), and has shown the ability to read a defense and throw with anticipation.
Maybe Daddy Nagy should let sweet mitch play outside the pocket. No one cries and moans when Lamar Jackson does it. Mitch is smoother than butter as a runner.

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
Maybe Daddy Nagy should let sweet mitch play outside the pocket. No one cries and moans when Lamar Jackson does it. Mitch is smoother than butter as a runner.
Hard to disagree that Trubisky is likely at his best when on the move, but he is no Lamar Jackson, and Nagy knows that Trubisky can not make a career out of being a running QB. He tried to do what is best for Trubisky and improve his ability to work from the pocket.

It would not surprise me to see Trubisky allowed to run a little more (work outside the pocket)this year considering that Foles is on the roster and can not run like Trubisky, but seems to be better from the pocket.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Hard to disagree that Trubisky is likely at his best when on the move, but he is no Lamar Jackson, and Nagy knows that Trubisky can not make a career out of being a running QB. He tried to do what is best for Trubisky and improve his ability to work from the pocket.

It would not surprise me to see Trubisky allowed to run a little more (work outside the pocket)this year considering that Foles is on the roster and can not run like Trubisky, but seems to be better from the pocket.

That's Nagys problem. He's trying to fit a square peg in a round hole. Let the man play his game. Mitch gotta run. Let Mitch RUN

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
"Regression is one cold son of a Mitch..."

I rarely watch 5+ minute long youtube videos, but when I do I need some catchy writing to keep me interested...