The Draft is NEXT WEEK - ****Official***** what are you doing for it?

clenbuterol_clint

Formerly ClintK55
Liked Posts:
I realize that factual comments trigger you. You should probably put me on ignore, because all of my comments will always be factual.

Enjoy your evening little one.

Toodle-Loo!
View attachment 28454
Toodle-Loo? What are you on the Mr Beast crew? How about I beat you to death with my Hooters growler? HOW THE FUCK WOULD THAT BE?

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Off to my bro and pizza.

Sicario

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I’ll be on-site.

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
Wouldn't it be ironic if your friend texted and was severely mad at Poles AND you because Poles drafted you after you ballooned to 300+ pounds and caught Poles' attention?
a bit closer to verisimilitude than I would care to be.
Can you provide any more info on the exact 3 days? Like circle the calendar dates for us?
If you are fishing for an invite, you need to bring something that isn't charcuterie.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I wish the internet had this amazing ability to be able to type a phrase or keywords into some sort of webpage and then look at the results. I think I just got an invention idea!!!!!
No joke, my grandpa (whose 88) recently told me that he can't use google because he has an iPhone and that's an Android thing

God bless him

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
I'm not even tuning in on Thursday or Friday as I'm anticipating Poles to trade all his day 1 and day 2 picks to have complete control of the 6th round. Gonna be epic on Saturday!

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I'm not even tuning in on Thursday or Friday as I'm anticipating Poles to trade all his day 1 and day 2 picks to have complete control of the 6th round. Gonna be epic on Saturday!
What's on Thursday and Friday?

TheRightWay

Liked Posts:
Not sure when exactly it starts but I hope to be ready for it by Monday. I'm doing 3-5 days of menu planning depending on how long this draft is supposed to last.

I'll start by coming up with my list of top 5 foods/top 5 beers and go shopping by Saturday for all this, and start prep just in case it's starting on Sunday.

Really getting excited for it, especially so because don't know what to expect, or when. One question though, should I have an additional 1-2 days planned, just in case?

Sorry, just one more question: How long does the UDFA period last?

Feels good to have a full draft with a 1st round pick for a change. We've been suffering for years thanks to Pace.
It's a weird place to be with all these draft picks

PackerNation

Winning Is A Habit
Liked Posts:
You didn't answer his question.
As with any death threat made online by a troll hiding behind a screen. The proper authorities investigate and then proceed with the appropriate action. Professional Athletes deal with these types of death threats from random trolls all the time. These threats are indeed criminal and the charges often times include jail time.

Have a wonderful evening.