The funny thing about it is that Jimmy Garoppolo would have probably beaten Trubisky tonight

doctorbear

Liked Posts:
Dumbass thread anyone would’ve beat the worst passing QB in the history of the NFL (trubisky)

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Because he had a running game?

Monster

Liked Posts:
I don’t find that bit of truth funny.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Dumbass thread anyone would’ve beat the worst passing QB in the history of the NFL (trubisky)

Lol.....what?

You do realize, statistically, Hometown Jimmy was very similar to Money Mitch last year?

The difference is the 9ers have a much better team a round him than mitch did in 2018. They are both bad QB's. Game managers.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Lol.....what?

You do realize, statistically, Hometown Jimmy was very similar to Money Mitch last year?

The difference is the 9ers have a much better team a round him than mitch did in 2018. They are both bad QB's. Game managers.
To be fair, doctorbear might be the dumbest person on this forum. Trubisky the worst QB in NFL history? How stupid do you have to be to say that? Lol.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
lol Jimmy G was trash. I've always thought he was trash. I bet the 49ers wish they had taken Mahomes with one of their many draft picks they had.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
JG, throw of play action constantly or hand it off....Mitch would look good playing in that system. Unfortunately Nagy thinks he can make him Mahomes, drop back and throw 40 times

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
JG, throw of play action constantly or hand it off....Mitch would look good playing in that system. Unfortunately Nagy thinks he can make him Mahomes, drop back and throw 40 times

And therein lies the biggest problem. How can so many of us plebs understand this, but Nagy can't?

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Jimmy G rocking that 2.8 4th quarter rating last night. Ouch.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Not because he's great, but because the formula to beating the Bears all season was to score 20 points, since the Bears defense gave up 18.6 a game and the offense only averaged 17.5 PPG if you scored 20 on us then you basically beat us. The Niners scored exactly 20 tonight in the SB and led in the fourth, which most likely would have been too much for Tubisky to overcome.

Even though it's impossible for both the Bears and Niners to play in the SB the same season, Mitch probably wouldnt have done enough even to beat SF tonight.

Jimmy G in the 4th quarter

3/11 for 36 yards, 1 INT, took a sack on 4th down

Lets just focus on the Mahomes stuff please.