The game ended about an hour ago and #Bears Darnell Mooney is putting work on the jugs. Still in uniform.

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If I wanted to stay in the nfl after 4 years and hopefully get picked up by a good team, I’d be constantly working on my craft as well.

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
imagine being a free agent and signing a one year prove it deal believing in yourself and getting yourself open, learning an offense and you have some super confident kid who says the NFL is slow but he can never see when you're wide open

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
imagine being a free agent and signing a one year prove it deal believing in yourself and getting yourself open, learning an offense and you have some super confident kid who says the NFL is slow but he can never see when you're wide open
Who was that today?

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
Mooney is fighting for his career. First Mitch and now Fields.

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
Mooney is fighting for his career. First Mitch and now Fields.
beyond mooney i'm talking Harry, ESB, Pettis, Pringle....this is their chance to elevate their status , i mean the Pittsburgh WRs were pissed at Trubisky and they were at least all getting chances...kind of like the Broncos WR's were probably excited to have Russ and he's not exactly lighting it up rn

years ago when we traded for Jeff Graham, he was not a #1WR on the Steelers, he came here and had a 1300 yard season and was top dog...you only get so many opportunities in the league