The Get the Carr, Hitch it to Adams and Let's go Mock Draft Spectacular

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
After some wheeling and dealing, Bears bring in Carr and Adams and end up with the 6th pick where CJ Stroud is available. What team is stupid and desperate enough to take a chance on another Ohio State QB? Bears trade down with the Jets and take can't miss T prospect at pick 7.

Let's face it, Bears have crap at CB position so, with next pick, they take this draft's top potential shutdown corner.

In a weak WR class, 1 WR stands out far above the rest. Bears take him next to pair him with the elite Davante Adams.

It's true, HBs grow on trees, but Bijan projects to be the next Big Thing at the position. He's a Bear now.

Now add a TE who specializes in getting YAC and Derek has weapons everywhere.

Sprinkle in some more defensive and o-line help along with a key FA signing here and there and it's SB or bust, baby!

pff_mock_results(26).png

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
friggin yuck dude

Varking

Enigma
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Toronto FC
  1. Minnesota Timberwolves
  1. Carolina Panthers
  1. Colorado Avalanche
  1. Florida Gators
The Raiders have Josh Jacobs, a significantly better offensive line, a better tight end, Adams out wide, Renfrow and Carr at QB…And that wasn’t good enough in Vegas. Why would it work out here for us to pair the QB and WR with lesser weapons and a worse line?

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
The Raiders have Josh Jacobs, a significantly better offensive line, a better tight end, Adams out wide, Renfrow and Carr at QB…And that wasn’t good enough in Vegas. Why would it work out here for us to pair the QB and WR with lesser weapons and a worse line?
You’re new, so probably not fully acquainted with everyone here. Spartan is stupid, and not funny.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sparty, you have been knocking it out of the park with your other mocks, this one i am afraid is a massive fail.

Derek Carr has $40.4 million of his contract set to become fully guaranteed on Feb 15. He will be moved long before this can materialize.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Derek “full diaper” Carr certainly does not have the warrior spirit.

This thread is appalling.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Sparty, you have been knocking it out of the park with your other mocks, this one i am afraid is a massive fail.

Derek Carr has $40.4 million of his contract set to become fully guaranteed on Feb 15. He will be moved long before this can materialize.
Why are you lying

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Seriously? Renfrow? You know he barely did anything this season besides fumble and get his bell rung as Carr and Adams connected for 1500+ yards? And we add the stellar 6-4 Quentin Johnston as well, the only WR who even matters in this draft. And, yeah, Jacobs is a big thing. but this draft Bears get the next big thing in Bijan Robinson.

Raiders o-line is better but significantly? No, not if you defer to the experts rather than those brain dead Bears' fans like...what's his name?...Justabitch Adumbass or something like that. PFF ranked Raiders line #10 and Bears #14. Bears line also ranked #7 in run blocking. Biggest needs? Another T and a Center. Got both in this draft with Paris Johnson Jr. being the best o-line prospect there is.

And Raiders actually had very good offensive production. It was their defense that sucked so bad. Added a shutdown corner, line and LB help from this draft for the Bears and still got free agency and money to burn.